Thank You, Apple Jack

I received my consolation package on behalf of the Pre-Screening of Shazam issue. I did NOT expect all these comic books :joy::joy: . I couldn’t stop laughing because of how much you guys sent. Thank you so much. This really made my day. That Frank Miller novel inclusion was a nice touch :ok_hand:. I can’t stop laughing because of how happy I am see a box of novels & comic books delivered to my door. You guys are amazing. Thank you again

28 Likes

I’ve only had interactions with applejack but she is amazing!

5 Likes

@maddoxx92, in addition to our events and conventions, we’re moving offices :sweat_smile: You did us a favor by helping clear the weight a bit! Happy to do it, you’re entirely welcome. Thank you for being such a wonderful member of the community!

8 Likes

I swear to Urzkartaga, Applejack — only YOU could give away a treasure trove of comics and make it sound like they’re doing you a favor by taking it.

6 Likes

I just was so happy to get this, like you don’t even know lol xD. I feel like I’ve been so caught up in life and dealing with one issue after the next. I havent sat down to read a good comic in so long. I’m old fashioned, so I’d rather have an actual book in my hands.

I was hysterical to open this and see this beautiful artwork from Alex Ross. Always loved his work. You guys are truly amazing. Ive never met Apple Jack… But maybe one day.

7 Likes

Awesome haul! I met Applejack and she’s amazing! :smiley:

4 Likes

What’s her name though?! All this mystery

2 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Congrats! I know the feeling of being a lucky one to receive a mystery box

4 Likes

Applejack is the head of a elite corp of Mods that protect us from the Wilds of the internet; the internet is not a nice place and it’s great that she and her team keep this place fun. Not only do they have to see the junk that we don’t as they remove t from here , they also have to deal with the sick people that put it there.

But they need their privacy as a result.

6 Likes

As a posted elsewhere that’s not all they do but I’m just saying we all know there’s some very unhealthy folks out there that need help and aren’t getting it.

2 Likes

Getting a care package from our DCU friends is very excellent. We’re lucky to have an Applejack and the whole community team :+1:

8 Likes

Very nice, what a blessing!

I hope one day I can be as lucky :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah we are iJest

3 Likes

WOW. That’s a great haul, congratulations.

2 Likes

Nifty pifty! 'Twould appear there’s a new printing of the Shazam 75 Years book too.

Congrats on the su-weet haul =)

5 Likes

Talk about an A+ package there, @maddoxx92! Thanks so much for sharing the joy with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How awesome, you can always count on @AppleJack for thee best gifts!

6 Likes

I hope one day I meet you guys. I’m gonna sign up for every sweepstakes.

2 Likes

Just one of the many, many, MANY reasons @Applejack is one of the kindest people you’ll ever meet!

4 Likes