Terra

What version is your fave?

1 Like

I like the Teen Titans og version.

3 Likes

I really like the animated movie version of Terra because it’s a little more accurate to her comic book counter part where she is bad, except in this adaptation she realises (though to late) that she was being manipulated by Slade. But I also like the version of her in Teen Titans because you can really sympathise with her as she was initially a good person but got really manipulated by Slade.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what kind of Terra we get in Young Justice Outsiders. I kinda hope for her crazy comic book version because that would really suit the dark themes of the show.

1 Like

I like the 1980 TNTT version of Terra which is basically the same as Teen Titans the Judas Contract, if not close enough to say exactly the same. Her character is a roller coaster of betrayal, & fighting to understand who she should be rather then who she’s been told she is. I’m a sucker for characters who are fighting 2 sides of their own personalities such as her, Raven & Roy Harper etc.

1 Like

Teen Titans, the ORIGINAL Teen Titans

1 Like

@djd187.81432, well put and I agree.

1 Like

AquamonC137

Thanks, sorry I just read entire TNTT run, just getting to posts. Dual personality characters are so alluring to me. Thanks for agreeing with my post, glad u love em too.

1 Like

Teen Titans animated series Terra will always have a special place in my heart. Although I will say I’m only now reading OG Teen Titans runs and I haven’t gotten to Terra yet, so I may end up living that version just as much