Tell me your wish list for Gotham season 5. What are you looking forward too?

For me, I’m looking to see this final season to go out with a bang. I want to see all these characters truly becoming the characters they are meant to be from the comics. Bruce Wayne making his final steps to becoming this protective vigilante of Gotham. Selina Kyle taking on the Catwoman persona of a thief. One way or another, giving us a Joker arc to the story. Whether it’s Jeremiah or someone else taking inspiration from both him and Jerome to become the clown Prince of crime. Other stuff such as the Penguin, Bane and Riddler that I could go on about but this is what I’m waiting for. Tell me your thoughts below.

1 Like

I want to see a Penguin helicopter umbrella!! :joy::joy: Also, a Jim Gordon mustache and maybe a Dr Harleen Quinzel if possible!

2 Likes

I want see more of the newest version of Poison Ivy. I wanna see where Dr. Leslie Thompkins & Enigmas relationship is at. Besides that I just can’t wait to see what new villains/heroes & Gotham landmarks they’ll explore this season. The Arkham Asylum is one of, if not, the best live action Arkhams I’ve ever seen, & Gothams like btas come to life. Wish they had even 2 more years to really wrap it up, but it’s still amazing & ya never know? the fans got YJ3 to happen.

1 Like

My wish for season 5. A season 6!!! As long as they keep being awesome I’m into it. Definitely need a stache for ol Jimmy though!!!

2 Likes

RobertDeBeero

Haha that’s awesome a stache for Jimmy I love it.

I think most of his policing power and authority is derived from that regal mustache

1 Like

HAHA oh that’s hilarious it is a piece of work.

I want to see gang wars between villains to conquer Gotham… Scarecrow in his classic comic look and also BANE ^^

1 Like

I can’t wait to see Harley Quinn even though I was one of the people that hsd their hearts set on Barbara being Harley Babs and Harls still both look AWESOME I’m exited to see what happens to the sirens and seeing if Ivy Selina and Harley come together to form the GC irens even though I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SLEINA BABS AND TABS TOGETHER I also can’t wait to see Bruce and Selina become the bat and cat but my little fanboy heart is gonna be dead for a while when it ends😶

1 Like

CHRISQUINZELL

I can’t wait for Sirens too. Tabitha is just one of the most beautiful cast I’ve ever seen. Poison Ivy’s 1st & 2nd transformation actresses were beautiful. The 1st x she changed I was like whoa!!! Then after she cocooned & transformed I couldn’t believe the actress was just as beautiful. To me she was way prettier & that’s saying something, cuz the 1st one was gorgeous. I’m getting off track, but Crystal Reed & Morena Baccarin added to that mix is unbeatable.