Babs
Tabby
Ecco

1 Like

But if i did guys it woukd be
Zsasz
Falcone(carmine)
And victor fries (Mr. freeze)

And i just came here from watching the 4th episode of season five i love ecco i wont give any spoilers tho

1 Like

Jerome Valeska
Jervis Tetch
Edward Nygma

2 Likes

Jeremiah/ Jerome
Riddler
Ecco

2 Likes

Oh and Professor Pyg

2 Likes

Jerome
Penguin
Riddler

2 Likes

Harley
Jerome
Ivy

1 Like

Zaz Is fun

1 Like

The Mad Hatter
Mr. Freeze
Zsasz

1 Like

Babs
Penguin
Riddler

(Wish theyโ€™d use Ivy more!)

1 Like

RobertDeBeero right? I loved all of her actors

Sofia Falcone

2 Likes

Galavan.
Jerome

2 Likes

ยน Selina Kyle season 1 (kitty cat woman) sheโ€™s adorable.
ยฒ Victor Zsasz
ยณ thatโ€™s all

2 Likes

Mad Hatter is by far my favorite character on the show, so heโ€™s easily my favorite villain.
Theo Gallavan would have to be my 2nd. I just loved his demeanor while messing with Jim.
Finally, Sofia Falcone. I think she really was the mvp of season 4 and I absolutely loved her as a love interest and foil to Jim.

1 Like

Sofia
Penguin
Riddler

1 Like

๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™‘๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž.
โ•ฌโ•ฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฌโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฆโ•ฌ

โžŒ ๐„๐๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฆ๐š ๐€๐Š๐€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

He has the Charm, He has the Smarts and he has the Charisma. The Riddler! It has been so much fun watching throughout the season.

โž‹  ๐’๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐€ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐๐„

To me, I felt like Sophia was perhaps the smartest and ambitious of all the Gotham Mobsters. Evening having Jim almost at her mercy.

โžŠ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐’๐Š๐€

I love this man. He has the crazy and fun nature of anarchy. He is just so much fun to watch that you just have to laugh with him.

โ€œ๐˜โ€™๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜โ€™๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ณ.โ€
โ€“ Jerome Valeska

1 Like

If youโ€™re at time and Gotham when Jerome Valeska โ€œISโ€ anythingโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ then youโ€™ve got quite a ways to go.

2 Likes

Jerome
Jeremaih
Edward Nygma (Hes cute)

1 Like