Tell Me What You Know About Jericho!

I’m gathering information on him and looking to read a good sum of the comic book issues he is featured in… tell me, what do you know about Jericho?..

1 Like

You talking about deathstroke’s son?

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

Chris Jericho one of my favourite wrestlers

3 Likes

I love Jericho from the New Teen Titans! He is so sweet and awesome. I think I might have a ship going on with him and Raven (in the NTT comics!!! In the 2003 Teen Titans, I’m all team #BBRae).

1 Like

Jericho is Slade Wilson’s son, his brother being Grant Wilson. His powers are he can possess anyone’s body when he makes eye contact with them. Joseph, his real name, is a mute due to a slight slitting of his throat when he was younger (that is a whole other story in itself), but can speak if the person he possesses is able to. His powers do have a limit, however, as when the person he is possessing gains consciousness or realizes they are being possessed, he cannot control them anymore. I am really sorry but I am a huge nerd and I love Jericho…:slight_smile: Also he speaks sign language since he cannot talk.

3 Likes

There’s never a need to apologize for nerding out. We’re all nerds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Vroom XD. I am glad my nerdiness is appreciated somewhere

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Now go get your nerd on. More so =)

2 Likes

@Girl_Wonder

No this is perfect. I wish he was in the Encyclopedia. So wait, is he ever a villian at some point?

1 Like

Reading teen titans will give u a lot of info on him. The 1984 ones on here have a lot of him. I’d go back further with teen titans tho if u really wanna deep dive.

2 Likes

There is a 4 part Teen Titans Spotlight series on Jericho that is soooo underrated it’s not even funny.

1 Like

Yeah I have 2 of them

@Zothegreat46, Jericho never is a villain in the comics I have read, but in the CW Arrow he is a villain.

2 Likes

Le Champion