Teen Titans

Oooooweee this took longer than I thought it would. I was going to throw away this board because it was bent and stained but decided to try to draw/ink a teen titan cover, I saw and really liked the art, on instead of just throwing it out. I think it came out ok I hope everyone else likes it. @dago-mage almost forgot to tag you hope you like the tt pic.

47 Likes

i love your tiger, and this might be a weird thing to highlight, but the articulation you gave cyborg’s gun arm!

8 Likes

Dope :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Thank you @CoupleofBlerds & @biff_pow, I really like the tiger beastboy as well. I didn’t end up inking him tho because of how difficult he was in the first place :joy:, but it also give him contrast from the other characters on the page because he’s green , lol .

5 Likes

Well if I wasn’t a fan of Teen Titans, you just made me a fan of it, the artwork is just amazing! I like how you draw each of the characters. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That is awesome. They all came out great. Really like the tiger.

4 Likes

Thank You @NYJt3 & @Lincolnfan78 , Teen titans are pretty cool. Also I finally got my comic board, so I can something new today . So more to come and will post when I finish.

4 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

Thank u for remembering. That’s so nice. I agree with Beast Boy looking sweet but I gotta go with Starfire as my favorite. Center picture too. Love the expression on Robins face. He’s like…do I have to pose for this portrait? Very very nice.

6 Likes

Nice, nice, nice! :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I’ve liked all your pics but this one is definitely my favorite! Great work!

4 Likes

Another gorgeous piece, @phinox1981.46148! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for letting us take a look at your incredible creations.

5 Likes

Thank you @ZatannaAndHerSpells, @dago-mage, @Behemoth.Ravenlord, @TheDankKnight1939, & @TravisMorgan, I really appreciate all the awesome comments and feedback.

6 Likes

U bet. Thank u for sharing your gift.

4 Likes

@dago-mage your zatanna is up next , currently working on my take of mr freeze :cold_face:, will post pic when done.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank u I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

Your art is always so fantastic @phinox1981.46148!I can’t wait to see your take on Mr. Freeze next. Keep it up! :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

How do you do it man!? It is spectacular!!!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! Your art is great. If your a comic artist say what series you draw. The best thing I can draw is a stick figure.

4 Likes

Even my stick figures don’t come out right, lol.

2 Likes