Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Who has seen it? Thoughts? I’m currently about 10 minutes into it.

3 Likes

I own it. Its pretty good

2 Likes

Same. I LOVE It!!! It’s hilarious and the people who made this movie possible did a great job. What part are u at?

3 Likes

There is very little DC animated movies that I don’t care for. I really enjoyed Judas Contract despite its flaws. The biggest failure is that it never made Brother Blood feel like real threat. If I recall correctly, the film just didn’t go deep enough into the villain side but I am very familiar with the comic story so the lack of characterization wasn’t too bad.

1 Like

Finished it. I agree on the lack of character depth for Brother Blood, but I enjoyed the movie

3 Likes

It is really quite good, but I have to say that I really want more of these animated (and even live action) movies and series to move beyond the comics story lines and stop re-booting and re-hashing them.

I don’t want a repeat of Judas Contract for the Titans series, lets move on and tell new stories with new villains (or even new stories with old villains), rather than repeating something that has been seen half a dozen times in different continuities.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it, that along with Justice League vs Teen Titans. Were they perfect? No. Did they allow me to spend time with some of my fav characters? Yes.

Though agreed that it’d be cool to see new storylines represented rather than just hashing over the same ground over and over again.

2 Likes

It’s one of my all time faves. It’s always in my top 5.

2 Likes

Why isn’t it on DC universe streaming app

1 Like