Teen Titans Random Two-Episode Watch-Along: Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks — Saturday, October 17 @ 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST

Every Saturday for four months, we’ll watch two randomly-selected episodes of Teen Titans. Since they’re not going to be in order, there will be a break in between.

Here are a few things to remember:

• The watch-along happens Saturday at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST .
    If you don’t know when that is, come back Saturday. I’ll post how long we have until the watch-along.
  • You can access the show right here on the app or on HBO Max
    Just use a smaller device (:iphone:) to comment on this thread and a bigger device (:tv: or :computer:) to watch the episode.
  • When the time comes, hit play on the first episode right at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST.
    For the second episode, strike the play button right at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST.
    We won’t skip the theme song, but we will have a small intermission in between the two episodes.

The episodes for this week are as follows:

1. “Mad Mod” (Season 1, Episode 10)

The Teen Titans awake to find themselves captured prisoners of Mad Mod. Miffed at the way the Titans disrespect their elders and interfere with the toils of hard working criminals, Mad Mod has decided to teach the teens a lesson.

2. “Every Dog Has His Day” (Season 2, Episode 2)

A green alien dog comes to Earth with a flying saucer chasing after it. When the alien dog bumps into green dog Beast Boy, the flying saucer abducts the wrong pooch. And when the Titans spot the alien dog, they mistakenly think it’s Beast Boy!

Come back here soon, because the watch-along for these two episodes starts in two nights!

1 Like

four hours, forty-one minutes

twenty-two minutes

I like the first one better than the second one

Go!

1 Like

I am present.

Hello @Aquamon!

1 Like

in British accent
Roight in time for clàss!

1 Like

I think I’ve seen all of these once maybe. Never saw them when they were on tv though just on here. Had to see what all the fuss was with fans of this show being mad about TTGO, which I love!

Howdy man! Don’t think our paths have crossed since the WoW games!

I also recall this discussion from the last watch-along.

@WingsOfAether has about 16 minutes to join in and embrace the weird.
:donkey_dp: :uk: :older_man:

1 Like

this is pre Teen Titans Go, which is not my thing, but I cannot knock those that do.

1 Like

Sadly I have other plans tonight :sob: I hope you all have fun!!

1 Like

there’s another one, but less trippy

there are a lot looney toon sensibilities in this episode as well

1 Like

Beast boy is one of the best comedic characters in DC. One of the few characters that can make me laugh out loud while reading comics back in the wolfman days.

like this door scene

1 Like

very scooby

1 Like

BB had Ren and Stimpy ears. Ren specifically

1 Like

Pay no attention to the old man behind the hypno-wall.

1 Like