*Teen Titans* Random Two-Episode Watch-Along: It’s Just an Hour Earlier than Usual — Saturday, October 3 @ 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST

Every Saturday for five months, we’ll watch two randomly selected episodes of Teen Titans. Since they’re not always going to be in order, there will be a break in between the two episodes.

Details:

• Saturday at 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST.
    If you don’t know when that is, come back Saturday. I’ll post how long we have until the watch-along.
  • Use a smaller device (:iphone:) to comment and a bigger device (:tv: or :computer:) to watch.
    We’ll comment about the episode in real-time, and I’ll let you know which minute we’re on if you get lost.
  • Hit play right at 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST.
    Later, hit play right at 5:30PM PST/8:30PM EST.
    We won’t be skipping the theme song, but we’ll have a small intermission in between the two episodes. This lets us navigate from one episode to the other. Hopefully, we’ll never do such a big jump between seasons.

The episodes for this week are as follows:

1. “Calling All Titans” (Season 5, Episode 11)

The final game has begun. With the Titans are spread throughout the globe on one last mission, Brotherhood mastermind, the Brain, makes makes his move. Robin has a strategy of his own but as all the villains begin taking down all the superheroes all at once, will it be enough to save his friends?

2. “Nevermore” (Season 1, Episode 6)

When a battle with Dr. Light pushes Raven over the edge, the Titans see a side of their friend they’ve never seen before: her temper. After Raven’s creepy tantrum leaves Dr. Light begging for mercy, Beast Boy isn’t quite sure how to treat her.

So call all your titans, because the watch-along for these two episodes starts tomorrow night at 5PM PST/8PM EST!

2 Likes

An hour earlier to accommodate the trivia game? Nevertheless, I am looking forward to it

2 Likes

30 minutes left!

1 Like

10 minutes

1 Like

Get ready, all.

1 Like

and…

GO

1 Like

Sorry I’m late!

2 Likes

from the open: BB’s “never underestimate the Brotherhood of Evil’s evilness”

2 Likes

Titans are back B-words!

1 Like

I think that was Psimon going for Raven

1 Like

Crazy, I forgot Jericho was in the dcau

1 Like

His colors and hair is very Perez’s run

2 Likes

Cheshire taking on Speedy. it’s like it’s their fate.

2 Likes

They was a couple before crisis right?

1 Like

I am not sure of the timing on that.

1 Like

Get ready, everyone…

1 Like

Comic history is a very large field, no worries. I just began my comic journey, all I know is what’s has made it to tv or movies.
I’m be gaining my comics journey with, the teen titans and the dc big 3. + the flash.

1 Like

Get set

1 Like

…and…

PLAY!

1 Like

Alt opening esp w00t!

1 Like