*Teen Titans* Random Two-Episode Watch-Along: In It for the Long Haul — Saturday, October 10 @ 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST

Every Saturday for five earth months, we’ll watch two randomly-selected episodes of Teen Titans. Since they’re not always going to be in order, there will be a break in between the two episodes.

Here are a few things to remember:

• The watch-along happens Saturday at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST.
    If you don’t know when that is, come back Saturday. I’ll post how long we have until the watch-along.
  • You can access the show right here on the app or on HBO Max
    Just use a smaller device (:iphone:) to comment on this thread and a bigger device (:tv: or :computer:) to watch the episode.
  • When the time comes, hit play on the first episode right at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST.
    For the second episode, strike the play button right at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST.
    This isn’t a race, so we won’t skip the theme song. We will have a small intermission in between the two episodes.

The episodes for this week are as follows:

1. “Revved Up” (Season 5, Episode 9)

Robin’s most prized possession is stolen by the hip hot-rider Ding Dong Daddy. To get it back, they’re going to have to beat him in a cross-country road race. But with Ding Dong Daddy making the rules and a few unexpected rivals joining in the competition, it’s anyone’s guess who will cross the finish line first!

2. “Terra” (Season 2, Episode 3)

The Titans meet Terra. Gifted with earth-moving abilities, Terra can make rocks fly, mountains rumble and the ground tremble beneath her feet. It seems like she might make a great addition to the team. But Terra has a secret, a terrible secret.

Check back in a few weeks, because the watch-along for these two episodes starts Saturday night at 6PM PST/9PM EST!

1 Like

They should put these episodes next to Teen Titans Go! episodes for an interesting celebration, if Teen Titans Go! To the Movies has a Cartoon Network movie premiere, or in 2023, they could do both of the shows, to celebrate both the 20th anniversary of Teen Titans and the 10th anniversary of Teen Titans Go!, along with Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, and the epic crossover, Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans called the Super Teen Titan-ic Celebration, my idea for Cartoon Network to celebrate these great anniversaries.

2 Likes

Hey, you know that watch-along thing?

It’s happening tomorrow night! :grin:

1 Like

Did I say tomorrow night? I meant TONIGHT!

The watch-along for these two episodes starts tonight!

1 Like

Ding Dong Daddy is from the 66 run.

The Terra intro has a lot of good moments

2 Likes

2 more hours!

1 Like

thirty-seven minutes

2 Likes

twenty-six minutes

1 Like

14 minutes

1 Like

thanks for hosting this @ReepDaggle. btw, how do you choose the episodes?

1 Like

Get ready everyone…

1 Like

Get set…

1 Like

and
I use a random number generator for each episode

1 Like

Oh, and

GO!

1 Like

i think you are a little behind. my device hit 9pm ET 10-15 seconds ago