Teen Titans Random Two-Episode Watch-Along: Get HYPED for a Third Time! — Saturday, September 19 @ 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST

Yup, you read it right here, folks! Every Saturday for five months, we’ll watch two randomly selected episodes of the Teen Titans cartoon. Since they’re not necessarily in order, there will be a break in between the two episodes.
Do you want to be part of this watch-along? Continue reading below.

INFO:

Who?: Anyone reading this far into the thread
What?: Teen Titans (2003)
Where?: Anywhere you can keep a DC Universe subscription—legally
When?: Saturday, September 19th, at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST
Why?: It’s fun! And we need a show to watch until the Arrowverse comes back.
How?: Like this!

1. ACCESSIBILITY: To access this show, go to the “Movies & TV” category, click “Animated Series”, and sniff out the Teen Titans cartoon from 2003. Alternatively, find the show under “Cartoon Network” on HBO Max.
  2. MULTITASKING: This is not merely watching a cartoon; that’d be too easy. Watch both episodes on a larger device (:tv:), and use a smaller device (:iphone:) to make comments during the show.
  3. READY TO ROLL: To help this run silky smooth, strike the play button right at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST. For the next episode, do the same thing at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST. Each episode sums up to 22 minutes, so we’ll have about 8 minutes between each episode.
  4. SHOW MUST GO ON: We’re not skipping the theme song at the beginning. You are allowed to skip the end credits; just be back in time for the second episode.
  5. DO NOT GET LOST: If it’s 6:01PM PST, we’re a minute into the first episode. If it’s 6:31PM PST, we’re a minute into the second episode. If you do get lost, let us know in the comments. I’ll tell you which minute we’re on.

The episodes for this week are as follows:

1. “The Sum of His Parts” (Season 1, Episode 5)

A day of fun in the park is cut short when Cyborg suddenly freezes like a statue. His power cell is dying. While the problem is easily convinced with a new battery, Cyborg is reminded he’s not completely human.

2. “Can I Keep Him?” (Season 3, Episode 10)

Starfire adopts a weird mutant silkworm named Silkie as a pet. But when she feeds him some alien food from Tamaran, Silkie has an unexpected and monstrous growth spurt. Can Starfire still keep her beloved worm?

So charge your devices and call all of your family—mutant silkworms included—because the watch-along for these two episodes starts tomorrow!

1 Like

One more night until the watch-along!

1 Like

2 more hours!

1 Like

when transitioning between episodes, may I suggest starting the second one at 9:30p ET. it will give everyone to be in sync for the episode itself

1 Like

That’s what I meant:

Also,

1 HOUR LEFT!

1 Like

I should have read all the words.

Forty minutes

1 Like

30 minutes left

1 Like

5 more minutes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Yeppp Im ready, @CassTheStreet hey girl u free to hang out and watch some titans?

I sadly won’t be able to make it tonight because my family is having a family movie night. Hopefully I can’t make it next week. Hope you all have fun!!

2 Likes

Get set…

2 Likes

Next time, man! I had a bananas day. I might say a few dumb things in Polls, but I’m gonna have to old man crash. I’ll attend after I finish moving. Promise! Everyone have fun!

2 Likes

Go!

1 Like

finally made one!

Also, sorry to see you go, @WingsOfAether and @Kon-El.

I hope the move goes well!

2 Likes

I was obsessed with this show. Did anyone ever play the ps game. It was so much fun

Cyborg’s cartoon munching is classic

I stocked up on too many schnacks for this

Are any of them mustard?

2 Likes

I have scooby snack graham crackers… they look like dog biscuits

1 Like