*Teen Titans* Random Two-Episode Watch-Along: Come Along for the Ride! — Saturday, September 26 @ 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST

Ha! I made this thread early! Are you impressed?
Every Saturday for five months, we’ll watch two randomly selected episodes of the Teen Titans cartoon. Since they’re not necessarily in order, there will be a break in between the two episodes.
Do you want to be part of this watch-along? Continue reading below.

INFO:

Who?: Anyone reading this far into the thread
What?: Teen Titans (2003)
Where?: Anywhere you can access DC Universe subscription—legally
When?: Saturday, September 26th, at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST
Why?: Because there’s nothing left to watch until the Arrowverse shows come back. Also, it’s fun!
How?: Like this!

1. ACCESSIBILITY: To access this show, go to the “Movies & TV” category, click “Animated Series”, and sniff out the Teen Titans cartoon from 2003. Alternatively, find the show under “Cartoon Network” on HBO Max.
  2. MULTITASKING: This is not merely watching a cartoon; that’d be too easy. Watch both episodes on a larger device (:tv:), and use a smaller device (:iphone:) to make comments during the show.
  3. READY TO ROLL: For the first episode, strike the play button right at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST. For the second episode, strike the play button right at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST. Since each episode is about 22 minutes, we’ll have a small intermission in between.
  4. SHOW MUST GO ON: We’re not skipping the theme song at the beginning. You are allowed to skip the end credits; just don’t overdo it. We’ll need you for the next episode.
  5. DO NOT GET LOST: Depending on what time it is, we’re that many minutes into the episode. E.g., if it’s 6:04PM PST, we’re four minutes into the first episode.
    If you do get lost, let us know in the comments. I’ll tell you which minute we’re on.

The episodes for this week are as follows:

1. “Overdrive” (Season 4, Episode 9)

Cyborg is a guy with a can do attitude. And with the new Maximum 7 processor upgrade driving his circuits, it looks like he can do more than ever before. But when Cyborg meets his multitasking match in the duplicitous Billy Numerous, can Cyborg really push himself to the max?

2. “Troq” (Season 4, Episode 6)

A brave hero from outer space called Val-Yor comes to Earth and asks for the Titans help in defeating an otherworldly menace known as The Locrix. But according to Val-Yor, Starfire may be the real problem.

Let’s do it! The watch-along for these two episodes starts in two days!

and depending on the turnout, we might even watch three episodes next week!

2 Likes

I’ll be there. Are we going to be talking about the episode in real time on this thread?

1 Like

forty-five minutes

1 Like

eleven minutes

1 Like

Less Than Two Minutes!!

1 Like

What’s the episode??

1 Like

S4E9: “Overdrive”

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

Booyah!

This watch-along was brought to you by the Max-7.

1 Like

Those shoulder eyes are a touch creepy

1 Like

I think Raven was smiling

1 Like

I’ll have some cybq please

1 Like

Who would like to change the villains name to mike multiply?

1 Like

Zoomed into Starfire’s eyebrow too closely for a second.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

It’s like ants at a picnic
they’re even wearing red!

1 Like

Please save the elafant

1 Like

1 Like

Me after this watch-along:

1 Like