Teen Titans Hunger Games

I just pictured Raven sucking them all into another dimension lol boop, done.

4 Likes

Night 2:

Night 2

It’s Night 2, and it looks like everyone is partnering up again. Nights can be scary, especially in the arena. It’s nice to see Jason and Dick getting along, as well as Kid Flash and Speedy.

5 Likes

It’s Day 3! The night has ended, and the Titans are back to fighting.

Day 3

It seems like Aqualad has gotten revenge for Beast Boy’s death, which means Supergirl is out of the race.

Day 3 Deaths

While the Super team has been split up, it seems many other teams are still going strong. The Speedsters, the Robins, the Aquas, and Hawk and Dove are still all together, but how long will that last?

5 Likes

My money is on cyborg.

2 Likes

Night 3:

Night 3

Well, Night 3 is definitely not as calm as the last two. While some Titans band together again for the night, we have now lost two more. Sorry Kid Flash and Starfire. Their deaths will be acknowledged in tomorrow’s cannon shots.

(I would also like to point out the irony in Ravager losing sight of where she is.)

5 Likes

Well I had my money on beast Boy. Guess I’ll take Jason now.

2 Likes

Hehehehehe

So the Randomizer doesn’t keep track of the past? those in groups keeps changing

1 Like

Apparently not, but trust is probably pretty spotty in this situation.

2 Likes

Day 4 is here! And it’s…brutal and ironic in some ways.

Day 4

Roy begging Jason to kill him was…not expected. But the Robins still seem to be going strong, at least. Poor Cyborg, though. He was a strong contender, but his circuits just couldn’t handle the cold.

Day 4 Deaths:

Day 4 Deaths

Including the deaths from the night before, this is the largest loss count we’ve had so far. But it could always get worse…

5 Likes

Okay, I vote Ravager to win, or die next

2 Likes

“Aqualad Questions his sanity.”

For some reason that made me bust out laughing.

4 Likes

Night 4:

Night 4

Robin (Dick) is surprisingly brutal during this game. Does he have the highest kill count so far? He’s killed at least two Titans so far. The other Robins don’t seem to be doing to well either. Nothing is confirmed yet. We’ll just have to find out who will make it through the day tomorrow.

6 Likes

@NYJt3 I’m surprised many of the others haven’t questioned their sanity.

3 Likes

Day 5:

Day 5

Unfortunately, it looks like Tim died from those toxic berries he ate last night, knocking Team Robin down to two.

Day 5 Deaths:

Day 5 Deaths

@Carbon Ravager wasn’t exactly the next to die, but she did die the next day, so I guess you were somewhat right.

5 Likes

How does cyborg die from hypothermia?! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yay! I guessed something almost right!

2 Likes

His circuits froze? I don’t know.

3 Likes

Well I suppose Terra is out of this one! From who is left, I’ll go with Hawk!

1 Like

Night 5:

Night 5

First, Aqualad questioned his sanity, and now he is screaming for help. He is not doing well. And now I believe he’s lost his partner, Aquagirl. I don’t think she survived that landmine.

6 Likes

Hoping for a violent end to Aqualad since he killed my contender, Ravager

2 Likes