Teen Titans Hunger Games

All right, I’m in this quarantine, and I’m bored as I’m sure many of you are, so I’ve put a lot of the Teen Titans we know and love into a Hunger Games simulator. Who do you think will win? I’ll be posting updates on how the games are going.

• Robin (Dick Grayson)
  • Starfire
  • Superboy
  • Supergirl
  • Aqualad (Garth)
  • Aquagirl
  • Kid Flash
  • Lilith
  • Speedy
  • Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)
  • Beast Boy
  • Raven
  • Jericho
  • Kole
  • Cyborg
  • Bumblebee
  • Hawk
  • Dove
  • Robin II (Jason Todd)
  • Terra
  • Other (Impulse, Wonder Girl II, Robin III, Ravager) The poll only allows up to 21 choices so please put your choice in a comment below.

0 voters

5 Likes

I have to go with Impulse. Isn’t he from the Hunger Games future anyway? :wink:

5 Likes

Lol that’s fair.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go with Beast Boy. He’s an underdog, for sure, but he’s particularly adaptable to the wild.

6 Likes

Before I begin with “The Bloodbath” as the simulator calls that moment when the horn sounds, I would just like to remind everyone that I have absolutely no control over this simulator, and it is completely random. I also would like to ask one more question, but don’t worry, I will be posting how “The Bloodbath” went right after.

Should I post an update poll after each day for who you think will win, narrowing the choices as Titans die?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

The Bloodbath

7 Likes

Day 1

Day 1 Deaths

Day 1 Deaths

Two Titans are down with 22 to go!

6 Likes

Night 1

Night 1

Everyone seems to be friends tonight, but that probably won’t last long. At least Dick and Tim are getting along. For now.

5 Likes

Ok so, here is the problem with this:

It does not take into account of their powers.it treats them like normal people. Even in comic books like Avengers arena they gave them their powers.

Also, I think it’d be cool to do a custom Teen Titans Hunger games, where we could do the “math” and actually give the ones with power advantage.

We could even let people on the community give sponsors.

It kinda takes the hunger games aspect out of it, but it would still be cool to be the “game makers”, so DM me if you are interested @Nightroia…if you are comfortable with that.

Also, it’s your thing, so you have jurisdiction to tell me to stop.

6 Likes

It could be like the arena took their powers away. We know there’s a force field over the arena, so there could be a power dampener.

But that sounds like fun!

7 Likes

I feel like Terra would be the most fine with killing the others. I think about everyone else would have moral conundrums over having to kill their friends.

3 Likes

Oh yeah Terra would definitely be cool with killing the others. I do also think Jason would be able to. He wouldn’t like it, but he’d do it to survive.

He might have a hard time killing Dick though.

3 Likes

You’d be surprised. I feel like Damian would be fine with killing a few.

3 Likes

Damian would definitely be fine with killing most of these people.

Once again, he’d probably have a hard time killing Dick.

3 Likes

Lol what if Dick won just because no one wanted to kill him?

4 Likes

Well, most.

3 Likes

Robin-Damien

3 Likes

Day 2:

Day 2 Deaths:

Day 2 Deaths

Well, the ease and companionship of the night has worn off, and District Six was completely wiped out in one day (Sorry Raven and Beast Boy). Robin seems to be on the offense with killing Kole yesterday and going on a hunt for others today (though I guess him killing Kole was self-defense).

5 Likes

Well that sucks, I had Raven, but I assumed they had powers.

It makes much more sense if you take away their powers.

Cyborg fires an arrow :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol yeah this is completely randomized. Just imagine that there’s a power dampener over the arena.

2 Likes