Watch-Along: Teen Titans Go Doom Patrol | January 19 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Just because the Doom Patrol series is taking a break doesn’t mean the fun has to stop!

For this watch-along, we’ll be looking at two Doom Patrol related episodes of Teen Titans Go! First, we’ll be watching Beast Boy’s That’s What’s Up from season 6 (41 minutes), then after a five minute break, it’s on to A Doom Patrol Thanksgiving from season 7 (22 minutes).

5 Likes

Woot woot!

3 Likes

And here’s a spoiler alert for the episodes: Rita Farr…still gorgeous!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I hope everyone’s ready for the watch along in a little under an hour.

3 Likes

I’ve got a change of plans tonight- I’m having dinner with SO89 and his mama and papa tonight instead of our usual Friday gig 'cuz they’re headed out of town this weekend on the mini vacay thing. My bad.

2 Likes

That’s okay. We’ll be thinking of you I’m sure.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun time, but I’ll be getting dinner ready when it starts, so I can’t attend.

I’m here in spirit, though. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

30 minutes to go!

1 Like

This sounds like fun, is it on HBO Max? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, I’m all set and ready. This will be my first time seeing these episodes.:grinning:

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

They’re a couple of good ones. You won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

I did enjoy watching their Space Jam movie, that was really good. :slightly_smiling_face::basketball:
Hope they make another Teen Titans Go! movie watching commatery.

I wasn’t a fan of that movie, although I did like the previous ones. I haven’t seen the one with the DC Superhero girls though.

1 Like

Teen Titans actually watch the first movie with Michael Jordan in it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Get set…

1 Like

Go!

1 Like

Had a late start due to streaming problem, it’s working now

1 Like

Rita! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Have you seen the episode of Young Justice did a Doom Patrol version of Teen Titans GO!? That was really good.