Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse

Will this be the thing that makes me break down and sign up for HBO? Maybe!

4 Likes

It’ll be on CN, too.

6 Likes

Don’t forget the other sweet DC programs.

4 Likes

@TitansTogether and @DCAnimatedClub peeps, have you see this wonderful trailer? Keep your eyes open for the upcoming WALs of more DCSHG stuff!

:eyes:

6 Likes

Teen Titans? DC Superhero Girls? Legion of Doom? Three Green Lanterns? Giganta? Hawkman? I’m in!

2 Likes

@DC89 Shhhh :woman_in_lotus_position:t2: :harleys_crew: :black_heart:

8 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

It was AMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG! :purple_heart:

Lookit’ my gurrrlll.
MG

:smile: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

@Mae

Blockquote`

“Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse”

Blockquote

3 Likes

I have to wait till Saturday when it’s on Cartoon Network! :sob:

6 Likes

The only thing that would have made this better was Selina going gaga for batman.

1 Like

I wonder if it was made so Cartoon Network could test the waters for a third season.

1 Like

What she said. :point_up:t2:

TTG and DCSHG can do no wrong in my four eyes.

It’d be pretty spiffy to see The Girls hit the big screen too, just sayin’.

2 Likes

Big Fan of D.C. Super Hero Girls!
Not A Big Fan of Teen Titans Go!
Haven’t Watched the Movie!
But the Movie Looks Great!
Nice Too See the Legion of Doom, Return!

I Loved the Legion of Doom On Super Friends!
Ultra Humanite In Comic Books of J.L.A. Where They Teamed Up with
J.S.A. Had Idea Too Wipe Out All Heroes On His World!

2 Likes

sits in the corner while huddled in a DCSHG/TTG blanket and says “Mayhem in the Multiverse is coming. Mayhem in the Multiverse is coming.” Bart Simpson-style

When on HBO Max though Rao, when?! :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah…I would probably stream this lol

2 Likes

Agreed. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d write the thing, but being that my last few scripts are sitting in filing cabinets in Burbank, IDK if I want to embark on that endeavor again. :joy:

Oh hell, who’m I kidding? I would write a big-screen DCSHG movie, I would! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finally watched this, and it was great! It felt like a nice capstone to DC Superhero Girls. I wish there were more in their future, but I get the feeling that is not to be.

Interesting how they completely acknowledge that the focus of each show is so different. DC SHG can bring a comprehensive plot and character development, whereas TTG resets to default at the start of each mini-episode. I like they way they managed to bring the two shows together while keeping some kind of consistency and fidelity to each show’s origin and focus.

It takes a major act for me to watch something so that is why I am so late. I am 90% a reader but I do like to watch shows/movies now and again. I just have such a lengthy reading list and always feel way behind on it, but I am now watching TTG and the short length of the episodes makes it easy to slip one in now and again.

6 Likes

Faust confirmed via Twitter (or X or whatever the hell they call it now) a few months back that WB was done with it. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes