Welcome back to the next episode of Tech Tuesday! The place to live out your own heroic fantasies with some of the coolest gadgets, weapons, and gear available in the DC Universe.
We all laughed at the CDC for having a legitimate strategy for the event of a zombie outbreak.
“It’s just for movies!” we said.
“LOL! Found my partner to play Left 4 Dead 3 with!” we said.
Joke’s on you, the zombies are here. It was just a couple at first, but then it was some and then it became many. Now, they’re at your door and they’re hungry… or angry. Definitely some negative emotion.
Kelex respects the efforts you’ve put in in previous weeks and is willing to give you a hand to let you see another day. Let’s see what’s on the list this week!
We need Kelex’s assistance! Use Kelex to roll for a random number out of 6. You can do this by commenting and saying “@Kelex roll 1d6”. Our friendly resident chatbot will then give you a number out of 6. This number indicates which Gadget you’ve received based on the list of gadgets below. If you’re unsure of how the gadget works, we’ve left a short description for each gadget to help you!
Now, all you need to do is take a look at the gadget and tell us how you would use it to save the day. You can be as creative as you like!
1. Agent Liberty’s Armor - Comes complete with a shield, retractable blades, and a jetpack. If you’ve seen the Purge episode of Rick and Morty, you’re on the right lines.
2. Super-Computer - Usually located in the Fortress of Solitude (not today!) and capable of doing more work than any other computer on the planet.
3. The Celestial Bow of Yi & a ton of arrows - A bow fed by a true archer. If that’s you, something special is about to happen!
4. Sunblade - A divine blade. Super on fire, super strong. Follow its light to find where you need to go.
5. Cicada’s Daggers - Sharp daggers, capable of absorbing the life force to resurrect the dead. There’s definitely room for functional misinterpretation here!
6. WILDCARD - You get to pick your gadget! (Out of anything in the DC Universe!)