Tech Tuesday: The Work Disaster. Which DC Vehicle Can Save You?

A nice cool entrance to work, even if slightly late. I think it’d work :joy:

5 Likes

Nothing beats the classic bat excuse of owning it​:joy:

6 Likes

It’s one of those excuses that will work a solid 90% of the time, that’s for sure :joy:

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

Well shoot its a bad day in Gotham when bmans vehicles start falling from the sky…

I obviously disregard the fact its bmans, hop on and take the pod for a spin possibly bust through some abandoned buildings cause well it looks cool.

322e2ca5b6c932235bca568887830dae

And then phone the boss saying I won’t be in, finish my joyride then sell the pod to move to another city as bman prolly won’t be happy about all that. :grin:

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: great response.

4 Likes

Smart

4 Likes

4 Likes

Again another answer I didn’t expect when writing this :joy:

I never considered that you’d just… SELL THE BIKE and move. But I respect it. Maybe move to an island? Far away? Batman has means. :batman:

6 Likes

Yeah…sorry about that…

6 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl: point. May I upgrade my response to boom tubing to another dimension.

5 Likes

The Pod probably has a secret boom tube. I’ll allow it :joy:

5 Likes

Knew I should have set my clock earlier with it being Daylight Savings Time. :sweat_smile:

Is reminded to call Ma and Pa again to check on the farm… :rooster: :man_farmer: :woman_farmer:

Oh Kelex! What will be found? :astonished:

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 6

2 Likes

The Joker’s Joke Mobile… Gasp Kelex! :scream: :rofl:

Seems this might be a practical joke from Batman in trying to figure out how to get Mr. Freeze’s Cryothermal gun back… :thinking: :joy:

Well then… As I put on my suit and tie for work I decide to give the Joker’s Joke Mobile a whirl. I first stop at a small local retailer quickly and pick up some make up supplies and a few towels. I then apply the make up and start to make my way to the office. Wow, this mobile picks up speed pretty well! Probably to add to the Joker’s fun in being chased by Batman. Even though at this point I am speeding, I notice some others speeding as well and decide to give those machine guns a whirl and take out their tires while also giving a few “Ha, Ha, Ha’s” and say “Sorry folks this town is mine for the taking!” :joker_hv_2:

Then as I approach the office building, I decide to jump out of the Joker Mobile as it crashes into a row of parked cars. :fearful:

I quickly duck into an alley and use the towels to wipe off the make up. Making my way into the office, my boss says where I have been. I say, didn’t you know? The Joker was in town and was causing quite the ruckus outside and has also seemingly disappeared! :astonished:

Then I say I’ll get on the story quick and not to worry boss while also noting a new message from B. W. :man:

Seriously?

I then respond. :clark_hv_4:

Why so serious? :joker_hv_2: Also… What a nice donation you will make to fixing these cars destroyed by The Joker. Ha ha ha. We cool? :superman_hv_4:

B.W. responds.

Fine. See you this week for League duties.

The end…?

6 Likes

This was quite a drama filled morning for you! We really have some crafty members in this community.

I expect this to be an overarching plot point for the rest of your responses in Tech Tuesday, I just want to make sure that that’s mentioned :joy:

Nope. That’s illegal.

7 Likes

Will do! :joy:

As our Young Justice comrades would say… Noted. :grin:

So it shall be…

The End…? To be continued! :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Much better! :wink:

6 Likes