Tech Tuesday: The Super Hero. Which DC Universe Super Power Will Save You?

why are any of us rolling the dice?

3 Likes

I will be rounding them up and threatening them to help me gather the rest then enslave them and force them to fight to the Death gladiator style while wearing costumes inspired by Superman, Green lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Batman.

4 Likes

Short answer the super power of fear and installing that fear into others.

5 Likes

Poor me?

4 Likes

nevermind

3 Likes

Gotta use the Batcomputer and the Speed Force in this instance. I need the Batcomputer to show me all of the places on my phones map where crime is currently occurring and then I’ll use the Speed Force :00_flash1: to run to each location to stop and tie up everyone who is committing a crime. I’ll be sure to leave a note for the cops.

6 Likes

Why Not, and there always could be a surprise behind one of the doors.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 4

3 Likes

@lord.ohbot.72009 are you gonna do the thing

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

3 Likes

Since all the options are a wildcard this week I am going to use Raven’s powers. Specifically her emotional manipulation. This way I can get rid of all the peoples negativity and put them in a more calm state so they will not want to commit all those crimes anymore.

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

4 Likes

After getting a phone call that Scarface wants me to meet him at a bank alleyway.
I’d agree to meet him there! When I saw him I said,“One shall stand & one shall fall.”
And he said," Why throw your life away so recklessly?!"
Then we had our battle, wild card pick was Green Lantern ring, I put the ring on while dodging bullets, then I use a green ring energy to punch the Ventriloquist, knocking him out, then grab Scarface and shred him apart.
This time I made sure that Ventriloquist would never again work in a woodshop ever again in Arkham.
The End!

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow so many wild cards in a row. Ain’t that something :sweat_smile:.

All Amazo’s powers so I can then have all the powers. With my variety of powers I’ll go around and stop the crime help people out. And with all powers including shape shifting my secret identity problem should be safe as well :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland when are you checking in on this?

3 Likes