Tech Tuesday: The Quake. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

3 Likes

I got the Batmobile…:

As soon as I see the disaster that is about to befall us, I quickly call up the Batmobile on my secret Bat-communicator. When it rolls up, I press the button that shoots a cloud of smoke that mask my identity, then I get to work.

I go top speed and hit the Bat-Battering Ram to batter the bus out from under the rubble, at the same time hitting the ejection seat to the right so that as I am driving under the falling debris, the seat pushes the debris up far enough to give me the half a second I need to get on the other side.

The End. Ashley saves the day again!

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 7

3 Likes

i have to break the habit of not answering even if i get something i didnt want…starting next time

4 Likes

No roll for me, @kelex? :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face: :cry: :sob:

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

Big Barda’s Mega Rod.

Interesting. I know little about so I’ll wing it and it’s gonna be messy. Use the strength of the Rod to knock away debris. Use it to union the door :door:. Let the people out but stay close in case of debris. Use the rod to prop the bus up if it starts to cave while everyone escapes. Then guide everyone to safety smashing any falling debris.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

4 Likes

:game_die: 6

4 Likes

As I see screaming kids in the school bus, it was about to be crush by falling rubble, I hurry and took my freeze gun out of my utility belt (Batman has one, why can’t I?) and made a giant slope of ice around me and the bus, causing the falling rumble to slide away from me and the bus, right into an area blocked by ice (created by your’s truly).

6 Likes

So I got Wonder Woman’s Gold Suit…which means I probably can’t use my own suit…darn

Definitely work trip…I would never voluntarily leave Gotham

I put on the Gold suit because apparently I left mine in the hotel room…I also make sure my face is covered to conceal identity…

Why is it always the school bus full of kids :joy::joy::joy:

I really wish I knew more about the gold suit right about now :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I guess I should just use the suit to break the windows and help the children and driver out…nothing special

3 Likes

Ok…since I asked @Kelex for a number twice and got no response either time I’m just going to pick my own. Fair? Fair.

I choose #8 - Going with the Wild Card and I’ll go with, of course, Hawkman’s Nth Metal mace. First thing I’d do is run over to the bus and bash the debris that has it pinned into small enough pieces that the vehicle is no longer in danger of being crushed. Next I’d tell the kids and the driver to move to the back while I break down the door and create a safe exit for them. Once they’re all out of the bus I use the mace to break through any debris or objects in our way as we proceed to safety.

5 Likes

@kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes