Tech Tuesday: The Puppy Predicament. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

Welcome back to the next season of Tech Tuesday! The place to live out your own heroic fantasies with some of the coolest gadgets, weapons, and gear available in the DC Universe.

The Setup:

Today, you find yourself walking your superdog. You know you’re forgetting something, but you have no clue what it is! After your third lap around the world, you remember you forgot your leash! Your dog left you! You need to find your precious pet before he/she is gone forever! Just then, you feel a weight begin to grow in your pocket. Roll Kelex to find out what you’ve received to save the gangs and show your spouse your appreciation and love!

How It Works:

We need Kelex’s assistance! Use Kelex to roll for a random number out of 6. You can do this by commenting and saying “@Kelex roll 1d6”. Our friendly resident chatbot will then give you a number out of 6. This number indicates which option you’ve received based on the list of options below. If you’re unsure of anything about the hero, we’ve left a short description for each option to help you!

Now, all you need to do is take a look at the option and tell us how you would use it to save the day. You can be as creative as you like! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

1 Like

a 2 would be nice

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 1

1 Like

staff of understanding…
Kelex it’s honestly hard not to take things personal with you.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

Okay. This one us easy. I’d just hop in the whirly-bat and fly around until i find my dog.

2 Likes

@Jurisdiction when it’s been over a year since the last Tech Tuesday:

3 Likes

Lmfaoooo!! I asked for permission first, at least lol

2 Likes

Gasp! An @Aquamon sighting!

4 Likes

It sure has been a while, I’m glad to see that name again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know I’m sorry I had been putting off talking with Customer Service. I just made a second account. Fansumtheory and what not. Sorry I had mentioned it I just have anxiety about making my own threads and meant to change it sooner.

2 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6

1 Like

Im gonna wait for a few more responses and then I’ll do the commentary thingy

3 Likes