Tech Tuesday: The Pool Problem. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

Invisible Sports Car. Score!

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

Youā€™ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

1 Like

Bugger. Letā€™s try this again!

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 6

1 Like

thatā€™s possible?!

3 Likes

Yup! Not everyone likes Kelex, unfortunately, and thatā€™s okay. (Kelex, pretend you didnā€™t hear that).

4 Likes

how do you do it?

and is it possible to just remove these posts:

3 Likes

Go to your Profile Summary > Preferences > Interface and check the ā€œSkip new user onboarding tips and badgesā€ box at the bottom of the page, then make sure to click ā€œSave changesā€.

Iā€™ve gone ahead and deleted the reply from Kelex - if it happens again and youā€™d like it removed, just let a moderator know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

But I can still use Kelex right?

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

Youā€™ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

Gosh diggly dang darn it!

3 Likes

Unfortunately not, but you can enable and disable him as you please.

4 Likes

And so I shall! Lol! Thanks @Shayera.Hol!

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78

Poker. Great choice! What was it? Texas Hold 'Em?

Iā€™m psychic!

This doesnā€™t seem realistic, but it is DC so Iā€™ll let it slide :wink:

Yummy!!

@Jurisdiction

Wow Juri! Youā€™re a genius! And modest too!

@RexRebel

Ruh-roh!!

Not a tool Iā€™d have expected, but it definitely does the trick!

So thatā€™s how the saying goes!

Great idea!!

Oooh!!! I heard they play it as ā€œMagix!ā€ I could just hear Wonder Woman calling out ā€œX-acute!ā€

At least youā€™ve got your DC fam with you :grin:

@mercurie80

Ooh good call! Which drink?

Thatā€™s a very Snart idea! HA! PUNS!!

@ChaoticScholar

Road trip?

I hope everyone had fun this week too!! See yā€™all next time!

4 Likes

Probably an Old Fashioned. Itā€™s my favorite!

3 Likes

Well, the Legion Pool Party is happening over at Condo Arlikā€™s condo. If thereā€™s thunder in the distance, it could cause a thunderstorm thatā€™d make a chemical reaction with the pool water

Oh, so thatā€™s what was in there! I forgot I took his Forcefield Belt from Brainiac 5! I may or may not have pantsed him.

Fortunately, weā€™re in the same century, so I can return it to him whenever.

So, the plan is to use the Forcefield Belt to shield whatever storm could dampen the Legionā€™s pool party.

As per usual, I zoned out when Brainy was explaining how to use the belt. I think someone needs to wear the belt at all times for it to work. Letā€™s just hope it matches my swimsuit. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes