Tech Tuesday: The Haunting. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 7

5 Likes

Wild Card: Collapser’s Black Hole

I would use the black hole to alter the reality of the situation: I’d make it so the doll can’t move and can’t talk. Then, I’d teleport out of the house (again, using the black hole) and kick open every door, so everyone can get in and out. Finally, I’d teleport into a bank vault, steal 1 million dollars, and spend it on repairing the house (and maybe keep some for myself :eyes:).

Edit: WHY WOULD I DESTROY A CUTE LITTLE DOLL?!?!?!

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 7

3 Likes

Wild card: This is hard because I’m thinking, how did I get into this house? How is the doll processed? What does it want? How did my niece who is 18 days old know to give me this doll? I think this is an opportunity. I would use a Mother Box to boom tube out of there and find every copy of the 2011 Green Lantern movie. Boom tube it back to the house, press play, and torture the doll as well as saving the world, including Ryan Reynold’s legacy. The doors and windows are sealed so, they’re stuck until further notice. I’ll boom tube back every so often to let them know there are currently no plans for a reboot.

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

@kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 4

3 Likes

I aim icicles cold gun at the doll and freeze it, then I aim it at the nearest window shoot an ice beam to freeze the glass panes and then use the gun to shatter the frozen window and throw the frozen doll out of it, and then refreeze the window; just to be safe.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

First…I’m assuming I’m not BANNED anymore for allegedly “cheating” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: however if I am…#sorrynotsorry

I’m an only child but ok :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’m not abandoning Wayne Manor or the Batcave…so I guess I am going to have to destroy it

Well I’m gonna go under the presumption that I do not have access to the Batcave or my suit because that would be “cheating”

So…I guess I tear the doll apart with the daggers??? Is that considered killing it??? Is it even alive???

5 Likes

@kelex roll 1d7

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

2 Likes

@Kelex Roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 6