Tech Tuesday: The Hack. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

@Jurisdiction

Starting out strong with the Batcomputer. Love it!

A smart play!

:facepalm_batman: Why are you like this Jake?

Thanks Batman!

@MisterFreeze78 Are you new? :wink:

The personal attack here :joy: I’ll be sure to add them soon!

Into my domain eh? Poor Jake!

And now the word spreads :sunglasses:

@Row.Harper

I’ll allow it!

Amen.

Wait, that’s illegal! You can’t just stop in the middle of the scenario! I worked hard on this! :joy:

But why? It’s great! It’s not even loaded(probably)!

@NYJt3

A good choice! For the record, you can pick ANY gadget. It doesn’t have to just be from my list :slight_smile:

Perfect! Make Jake think that he doesn’t want to blackmail you. The perfect crime!

@HubCityQuestion

Is it in a multi-storey parking lot? Were either of you wearing a trench coat?

The best kind of destruction is always the mutually assured kind!

@Skajadeh

You did it again! Another wonderfully written little piece. Perfectly captures the frustration of trying to do anything during an update :joy:

Seems a little excessive for $20 though, don’t ya think? I think there’s something else at stake!

@RubixUnveil - Welcome to Tech Tuesday! It’s great to see you :slight_smile:

A nice easy solution! Can’t blackmail you if there’s no trace!

#ShamelessPlug click the DC/HBO Max button at the top of the community page for great video content

@RexRebel

Never true, I believe in you!

Sounds refreshing… and healthy!

It’s never worth it. #DontBeAJake

7 Likes

he’s reaganfan78.

he changed his name lol

3 Likes

this is why you’re tied to be my favorite mod lol

3 Likes

I mean…

I don’t have favorites

3 Likes

Haha, sorry! I’m really not a Joker fan. And any situation I thought of using the Bang gun I wasn’t happy with, so I just stopped. :laughing:

I know you worked hard on the scenario! I just got the one item I wanted nothing to do with. Thank you though!!

3 Likes

Thank you. And getting Pinterest results instead of an actual source when looking for something :facepalm_catwoman:

4 Likes

@Alec.Holland, did you you ever notice the 1989 Batman reference near the end of my story? I was watching Batman yesterday and thought why not do that scene with Swamp Thing, and thankfully it work.:smiley:
:chill:

4 Likes

Oh I know but your lists are filled with great gadgets :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Jurisdiction

I know, I was making a joke. There was a wink!

@Row.Harper

This is fair, I had some pretty interesting scenarios planned for the Bang Gun, but I wasn’t sure if everyone else thought the same way that I did. I guess not!

Haha, don’t worry! I was joking with you :slight_smile:

@Skajadeh

Pinterest is the bane of my existence some days. I feel this!

@Reaganfan78

I didn’t catch the reference, it’s been a while since I saw the movie! I’ll have to watch again and see if I can pick up on it :slight_smile:

@NYJt3

You’re full of charm! Haha. Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I totally forgot to write my thing. anyways on with the show!
I leave that cursed McDonald’s and decide to cheer myself up by watching the Snyder cut. To bad Jake found out I pirated it. Thankfully I found a Mother Box outside in the parking lot. Since the Mother Box is all knowing I’ll just ask it who Jake is and where he’s at. I open a boom tube to Gotham City of course. I sneak around and I find Jake’s computer. It would appear he’s not home. I get on Jake’s computer ( his password is password. How dumb can you be?) I delete all the evidence he has on me and I use the Mother Box to send a powerful shock blast at his computer frying all the circuits. That’ll teach him not to mess with me. I leave his apartment and get back on my crusade to find a McDonald’s with a working ice cream machine.

8 Likes

You found it!! Can you get me a McFlurry?!

4 Likes

If you ever feel like sharing, I’d be curious what scenarios you had!

4 Likes

Actually I didn’t find one. I’m still looking.

3 Likes

maybe we’ll have to make due with a Wendy’s Frosty instead?

3 Likes

Those are very good :thinking:.

3 Likes

The Frostyccinos are my favorite.

2 Likes

It’s remarkable how many things are just lying around these days!

Talk about cutting to the chase :joy:

Oh come on! At least make it ‘Pa55w0rd!’ right?

Yikes. Some vigilante justice there!

I wish you the best of luck, sir! Do keep us posted on this :eyes:

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

1 Like

Apparently I’m hanging out in the Batcave using the Batcomputer to watch movies :grinning: no complaints there since I obviously had to watch the Snyder cut in best quality possible.

Shortly after the movies over I get this email from Jake. Since I’m still on the Batcomputer I use it to trace where the email came from. It’s Jake from State Farm! Turns out he doesn’t really care that much that I pirated a movie he has been trying to reach Batman about his insurance premiums going through the roof. Something about too much property damage when he fights crime :woman_shrugging:

Well, I doubt Batman will listen to me telling him to call his insurance when I wasn’t supposed to be on his computer :sweat_smile:. So I just tell Jake good luck with Batman and leave before he comes back.

7 Likes