Welcome back to the next episode of Tech Tuesday! The place to live out your own heroic fantasies with some of the coolest gadgets, weapons and gear available in the DC Universe.
It’s finally happened. The Snyder Cut was released and you couldn’t afford to watch it. You hop onto a pirate site and download the movie. You spend a good 4 hours of your day with the movie before you delete it from your hard drive and think nothing of it.
It’s too late though. You receive an email saying that someone knows you pirated the movie and they will report you for it if you don’t meet their demands.
They sign the email off as ‘Jake’. You only know a few Jakes and suspect they may be dumb enough to use their own name. Time to get to work and figure out who’s holding you to ransom!
We need Kelex’s assistance! Use Kelex to roll for a random number out of 6. You can do this by commenting and saying “@Kelex roll 1d6”. Our friendly resident chatbot will then give you a number out of 6. This number indicates which Gadget you’ve received based on the list of gadgets below. If you’re unsure of how the gadget works, we’ve left a short description for each gadget to help you!
Now, all you need to do is take a look at the gadget and tell us how you would use it to save the day. You can be as creative as you like. I’ll be taking the best 5 answers in a poll and sharing them with you in the next installment of Tech Tuesday
1. The Lasso of Truth - A golden lasso that forces anyone trapped within it to obey commands and tell the truth.
2. A Mother Box - An omniscient, autonomous computer capable of granting its host a **variety of powers. It also knows all the things, if you’re into that. **
3. The Batcomputer - One of the most advanced supercomputers in the world. Capable of analyzing evidence, tracing calls and network activity, and ordering pizza!
4. A.L.F.R.E.D. - An AI to replace Alfred Pennyworth in the Futures End storyline. Capable of completing commands issued verbally to him. Also capable of communicating with other people external to the Batsuit.
5. Joker’s ‘Bang’ Flag Gun - Pull the trigger and a flag appears with the word ‘Bang’ written on it. The ultimate practical joke!
6. WILDCARD - You get to choose your gadget!