Tech Tuesday: The Carnival. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

oh ok. btw I wasnā€™t trying to annoy you, I was just trying to be funny with the last post

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind admitting that I had to Google this one!

I think this was your easiest and most succinct solution so far. Wild Cards are powerful in your virtual hands!

4 Likes

Oh I know, I was also joking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh ok. tenor (4)

2 Likes

This would be most peopleā€™s approach to this, Iā€™m sure!

Just Like Wild E. Coyote!

Iā€™m glad the carnival chose a location with the worldā€™s strongest lamp posts!

Exactly what you need to hear after a traumatic event!

Count me out. I got a thing about clownsā€¦ :clown_face:

2 Likes

maybe thatā€™s why Swamp Thing never encounters The Jokerā€¦

3 Likes
3 Likes

Oh you are far too kind. :clark_hv_4:

:batparrot:

I knowā€¦ :pensive:

Definitely fun while it lasted! :joy:

Fun fact. One of these if I am remembering correctly :sweat_smile: actually shows Batman with some candy. Perhaps maybe since it was Halloween he kept some just in case to hand out instead of eating, or maybe Batman does like some sweet things after all? :thinking: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Alsoā€¦ Kelex, any chance Iā€™ll get to drive the Batmobile again? :joy:

@Kelex fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

4 Likes

Yes! Kelex! Thank you! :rofl:

3 Likes

I got a 1, so I would use the Line Launcher to travel to the 5 th dimension and visit the World of Imps. I would ask if they can visit Earth more often in order to bring more joy and fun in a world filled with uncertainty! Iā€™m hoping they would say yes. I would also ask Mr. Mxyzptlk for a big belly burger and his autograph!

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I forgot about this! Better late than never I guess.

Batarangs? I have terrible aim and would need way more than 3. These people are doomedā€¦

The Rollercoaster slowly keeps gaining speed as I attempt to throw a Batarang and hit either the controls or the worker. The first goes way left and pops a balloon winning a prize at one of the carnival games. (Could not have done that if I tried :woman_shrugging:). The second lands in the cotton candy maker. Now thats broken, whoops. The third bounces of a nearby trashcan.

Ok that was awful. Iā€™m just gonna run up and push the button on the control panel to stop the roller coaster.

5 Likes

@Alec.Holland Genuine question; no rush. At what time will the next Tech Tuesday be posted?

2 Likes

nevermind! btw the new one is up!

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

@ajm08g

This is a massive lie. Batman simply is too moody to enjoy any sweet things :wink:

This was a beautiful moment with Kelex. Iā€™m so happy I got to see it :crystal_ball:

@Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303 Welcome to Tech Tuesday! Itā€™s a pleasure to see you here :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not sure that thatā€™s quite how the Line Launcher works. Itā€™d be very overpowered in the Arkham series of video games :joy:

Love the super creative answer though!

@SpoilerAlert88

Absolutely better late than never! I was wondering where you were :eyes:

(Same. I need homing batarangs.)

I think we need someone to put a sign up that says ā€˜DO NOT EATā€™. :grimacing:

Do we know where it landed or should I start wearing a hard hat? :construction_worker_man:

Also not what I had in mind for this scenario, but it works!

@Jurisdiction

Every Tuesday at 9AM PST / 10AM MST / 11AM CST / 12PM EST!

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

1 Like

:game_die: 4

1 Like