Tech Tuesday: The Blizzard. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

YES!

Nix Nauticis: I move the snow to cool of those oceanic icebergs that keep melting.
Chron Ozone: I reverse the collapsing of the ozone layer best I can by temporally reversing its CO2 intake.
Xoz Ylow Procella: I whip up one of those Dorothyesque tornadoes to take me back home because, for some reason, I’m in New York on a February.

I keep the magic wand. I’m off to watch TV.

4 Likes

are you doing this @TheRealDetectiveChimp ?

3 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

I use one Qwa-Bolt to clear a path outside, because that’s all I need. I’ll angle it downward to cause minimal damage to the environment around me. And I’m going to do something unprecedented here… and save the other two for next week’s scenario.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

So I got the Psi-Scimitar. Well it can open up a portal to anywhere I want but it’s only at 50% so I guess that’s a one way trip. I pack everything I would need for a vacation and some money then I pack my bags and book a hotel in Florida. Once I’m done with everything I’ll lock my doors, set my alarm, and open the portal to Florida.

5 Likes

WHAT ABOUT COVID?! I think Florida is the most exposed to COVID

4 Likes

I was excluding real life stuff.

4 Likes

And besides I’ve already had it and you supposedly can’t get it again within 3 months.

4 Likes

touché

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

I gingerly pick up the scimitar and wait to see what it does. Apparently, I don’t have the heart of a warrior because nothing happens. I place it carefully back down in case it decides it doesn’t like me enough to attack.

But, since I just moved after I destroyed my house last week, I have emergency matches set aside. (In case the evil doll comes back) I use those to get my fireplace started. I grab some blankets and my kitten (who after two weeks still doesn’t have a name) and I settle in until the snow starts to melt or the scimitar decides I actually do have the heart of warrior.

4 Likes

Also, thank you @Alec.Holland for doing this every week! It has turned into a fun Tuesday night mental exercise. I look forward to it every week!

4 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

1 Like

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

If it’s okay with you @Alec.Holland I would like to try and help as many people as possible instead of trying to help myself

So with my Wild Card I decide to grab my BatSuit…specifically the one that keeps me warm when fighting Mr Freeze. Once I change I start on patrol and try to help as many people as possible. I focus on others and don’t worry about myself…after all…I AM BATMAN!!!

5 Likes