Tech Tuesday: The Blizzard. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

haha, I intuitively clicked on my name, but I actually wanted to vote for Casual Win. Onto the next…

@Kelex roll 1d7

4 Likes

:game_die: 7

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 5

2 Likes

I put one bolt on a plate on my kitchen table, one on a plate next to my bed, and one at the front door.

The bolts in the kitchen and in my room will give me heat, and the bolt at the door would give off so much heat, the snow/ice outside will start to melt, allowing me to leave.

3 Likes

It’s cool* that I made the poll :blush:
*Pun not intended

@Kelex roll 1d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

YES!

Nix Nauticis: I move the snow to cool of those oceanic icebergs that keep melting.
Chron Ozone: I reverse the collapsing of the ozone layer best I can by temporally reversing its CO2 intake.
Xoz Ylow Procella: I whip up one of those Dorothyesque tornadoes to take me back home because, for some reason, I’m in New York on a February.

I keep the magic wand. I’m off to watch TV.

4 Likes

are you doing this @TheRealDetectiveChimp ?

3 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

I use one Qwa-Bolt to clear a path outside, because that’s all I need. I’ll angle it downward to cause minimal damage to the environment around me. And I’m going to do something unprecedented here… and save the other two for next week’s scenario.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

So I got the Psi-Scimitar. Well it can open up a portal to anywhere I want but it’s only at 50% so I guess that’s a one way trip. I pack everything I would need for a vacation and some money then I pack my bags and book a hotel in Florida. Once I’m done with everything I’ll lock my doors, set my alarm, and open the portal to Florida.

5 Likes

WHAT ABOUT COVID?! I think Florida is the most exposed to COVID

4 Likes

I was excluding real life stuff.

4 Likes