Team Mr Nobody vs Team AmbushBug

Sign up for the battle of the dimensions 4th wall break!!! It going to be funny, Superfund the Epic team up the greatest battle in all the dimensions of all times sign up we need 20 hero’s and Villains and battle to the death 4th wall break!!! The death of our fingers hehehehe come join the madness

2 Likes

@Maxie_Spitallick here. I am ready to enlist in the Amber Butane Corps, if you’ll have me and the readers like me. Maybe not, though. I heard Supes was doing another Crisis thing. Might end up doing that.

2 Likes

@Maxie_Spitallick Team Ambush bug or Team Mr Nobody?

1 Like

Ambush Bug: Year None references the Amber Butane Corps, a knockoff of the GL corps.
I’m with Schwabb all the way, but you gotta do some research.
Postscript: that sounded rude. I just meant that it is helpful when in the comic community to know comics.

1 Like

@Maxie_Spitlick Shhhhhh Mr Nobody by my door ohh wait it my doppelganger nvm lol

1 Like

Whaddya talkin about? Ah, well. Classic Ambush Bug.

1 Like

Well to team ambush bug!!! @Maxie_Spitlick love the name!!! 4th wall break!!! In the 45th dimension I did a whoopy in General Zod kandor toilet wipe but didn’t flush and poof by here hehehe

Team Ambush Bug
Leader meeeeeeeee
@biff_pow (field general)
@Maxie_Spitlick
@Ambush_Rug
@Ambush-Bug
@ambushbug72.14219
@BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh
@batmite51
@BatMiteBiggestFan
@Batmite267

2 Likes

What’s going on here?

2 Likes

@batmite51 You been recruited by the great Ambush Bug that’s me along with others to battle Mr Nobody (other 4th wall breaker) to stop his reign to open the dark Mulitiverse which will ruining everything, so do you except? I only recruit the best! 4th wall break!!!

2 Likes

Welcome back as well @batmite51

1 Like

Yeah, why not.

2 Likes

Are there any Mr. Nobody’s yet?

2 Likes

@Ambush_Rug mbush_Rug Your still important you accept?

1 Like

@AnonymousBB I’m going throughout the Mulitiverse and the 500 dimensions and there everywhere

1 Like

Welcome to Team Ambush bug!!! @batmite51

Love it.

1 Like

I will let you know that the entire 5th dimension is behind you. Most of it. Maybe. Actually, it turns out I don’t have the authority to say that. So, I’m behind you. Unless I see Superman lookin thicc. Aaaaand there he is. Sorry, got to go.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Not sure what you boarded but welcome nonetheless!

1 Like

I’ve decided.

1 Like