Target 2 Inch Blind Bags

Anybody try the target 2 inch blind bags? If so who have you gotten. My gf grabbed one at random at target just to give it a shot and it was “super rare” Damian robin.

7 Likes

Not yet, but I’m curious to try one. I haven’t seen them since Target’s self-imposed street date lifted.

3 Likes

Not yet either but those are cool, not a character I’d be upset if I got him/her.

2 Likes

Gotta have one for sure!

2 Likes

I scored Clayface today. He’s pretty cool.

3 Likes

Nice, we picked one up in hopes of getting red hood but for a variant robin instead.

3 Likes

Grabbed another one of these, and this time it was Robin.

3 Likes

Nice, was it regular robin or the shiny variant one?

3 Likes

Regular.

2 Likes

Nice buddy!!! Got the white whale

2 Likes

Speaking of the Spin Master mini-figures, they’re now in blue cylinders. They look schway but unlike the yellow ones, you can’t see inside to see who you’re getting. :frowning_face:

Bad form, Spin Master. Just go the Fisher Price route and label the containers like they label their Super Friends single bags. Easy flippin’ peasy.

3 Likes

I have a couple of these. I’ll grab one or two after a bad week at work. I have two normal Batman, an orange Batman, two Damian’s (One is the shiny rare version), a Tim and a Shiny rare version of the Joker.

They’re fun. I kinda want to get Dick and Jason to round out my Batfam, but I don’t want to buy a million of them. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’d like to get the Joker mini-figure from the blue barrel series because he’s brandishing the laughing fish as weapons.

2 Likes

That’s the one I have! He’s scary creepy!

2 Likes

I’ve seen the blue ones and haven’t picked them up but I wouldn’t mind the Solomon Grundy

2 Likes

Grundy and Black Lightning are the two from the new series that I’m most interested in.

1 Like