ahh

6 Likes

perfectiso

6 Likes

Batwing-Luke Fox

9 Likes

Nice! :+1:

5 Likes

But to be clear, I also like David Zavimbe as well.

Both Batwings are great

8 Likes

I think it would be a disservice to not mention Milestone comic characters and personally one of my favorites.

Hardware:
The smartest man on his earth, armored hero, mean, and gritty.

Hardware crude armor, association with big weaponry and mean attitude is fairly typical of a 90s anti-hero which he initially was presented as in his series. But what makes Hardware interesting is that he has layers to him that makes him less than a superhero but more heroic than a anti-hero.

He’s killed people, worked with villains, and shown to be a insensitive businessman and scientist. Yet he’s also saved people, team up with Icon and Static, and makes genuine changes to his character that made him more heroic over-time.

Hardware is a definitely recommended if you want to read about a black hero who is this Multi-faceted.

10 Likes

John Stewart!

And Connor Hawke!
download - 2023-01-30T100650.610
No surprises here lol

9 Likes

huntress (Helena bertenelli) Rocket, and if marvel heroes are allowed storm from the x-men movies was freaking awesome

9 Likes

I supposed she is a black woman but I thought she was dark-skinned southern Italian?

She’s the best. Honestly I think she is even better than Static in the Milestone universe, but that’s me.

7 Likes

pretty sure post rebirth or new 52 (not sure which) they made helena black then proceeded to consistently lighten her skin tone, but yeah rocket is awesome I love that she basically told icon to get off his high horse and do something and he listened!

4 Likes

All comics? Storm

DC comics? Hmmm. My top 3 are GL, Steel, and Vixen.

9 Likes

I really can’t go with one. For me it’s a three way tie between John Stewart, Black Lightning, and Static. As far as our Marvelous Competition, it’s Sam Wilson and Blade.

7 Likes