Tales From The AcroVerse: Round IV - I O W C F E

Ah yes Barrys.Better.Half… An excellent question! :superman_hv_4:

Right now… Well… The fight might depend upon this… :thinking:

If Only Wally Carefully Fights Etrigan… (He may win!) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @stefanie.m. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

(But ah we all know Wally wouldn’t win lol)

Independently our Wally can’t fend Etrigan

4 Likes

You are quite right @stefanie.m as now some villains hanging out in the Iceberg Lounge have said no matter how carefully Wally may fight…

Ironically, Outgoing Wally Constantly Fears Etrigan… :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: brilliant!! :clap: :clap: well played again!

Indeed our Warrior can fry everything

(Too dark?)

4 Likes

I think @stefanie.m because of that frying ability, it might help out @Lincolnfan78 in not owing Catwoman so many eggs if Etrigan fries them up nice and quickly for the Wild Catwoman… :thinking:

So it’s all good! :joy: :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

If only wally couldnt frighten etrigan, etrigan might stand a chance

5 Likes

In other worlds, Cheetah fights evil.

Btw, you could do endless variations on this. Obviously a reference to Elseworld tales, but if you wanted to go the Flashpoint route and could get away with doubling the C Citizen Cold is the perfect choice. Want to reference Batman? Perhaps Chill to try and fit in Joe Chill. I actually considered Catman, but he is a bit obscure in DC lore these days, even though they made him way more deadly in Secret Six. I originally thought Chronos, but the reference to Wonder Woman is much more mainstream.

2 Likes

This has to be my fav in the thread, love it and it is on point with the DC Universe fo’ shor!

3 Likes

Icon observes Worlds Collide Ending.

3 Likes

Ivo offers wreckage cheap for everyone

3 Likes

I Object! Why Contest Flash & Etrigan?

5 Likes

It IS a tough one! I always have a bit of a hard time when it gets up to rounds 4 and 5. I do try to think of a couple on my own after the letters are randomly generated, because if I can do it, anyone can do it! :joy:

4 Likes

It’s a good mental break from the real world, also I just love a good challenge!!! :crazy_face:

Thank you @Barrys.Better.Half for making our brains hurt in the BEST way possible!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m glad you’re enjoying it :orange_heart:

4 Likes

@ReepDaggle Indeed! Oliver [Queen] Will Circumvent Facing Etrigan… for said Flash now that the eggs have been fried for the Wild Catwoman. They will instead all enjoy eating those fried eggs and forgo undertaking a contest of battling each other. :joy:
:fried_egg: :drooling_face: :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Institute Of Woken Cardiac Flesh Eaters

(aka Black Lanterns)

3 Likes

Great job all!

2 Likes

I’ve once wondered, can Flashpoint exist??

3 Likes

I’ve often wondered that myself!

1 Like