Take Our Survey on Iconic DC Artists

We’re looking to gauge interest in merchandise opportunities featuring the work of iconic DC artists and we need your help!

As a fan of DC comics and products, your input is invaluable to our efforts to create new and exciting merchandise featuring the work of artists you know and love.

Click here to participate in our survey and let us know about your interests and awareness of DC artists and products.

14 Likes

Love that our opinions are taken into consideration! Don’t love that the survey only has the option to pick Male or Female, without even “other” or “prefer not to say” options, feels alienating

9 Likes

Answered. I am excite!

6 Likes

Thank you for catching @casasstrophe , this has been updated!

7 Likes

This was the perfect opportunity for me to bash Frank Miller.

whisper whisper

Oh, that’s not the purpose of the survey?

9 Likes

The purpose of this survey is to speak your truth :pray:

9 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was a bit taken aback by all the Frank Miller questions :sweat_smile:

Hopefully these merchandising opportunities will include some (or even all) of those other top-tier artists :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

My problem with the clothing is there isn’t anything my size (big and tall) and collectibles I just haven’t found that piece yet. They’re either already sold out or something I’m not interested in. I know from our WALS if you had a DCSuperhero Girls Batgirl Hoodie with the ears you could probably sell a few although they’d probably like to move them by the thousands. I think Harley Quinn TAS gear might move pretty good. Maybe cover art shirts from HARLEEN. Just a suggestion.

4 Likes

Done and Done​:+1:

4 Likes

Well, I’m a huge survey (poll) fan. For some insane reason in my brain. So I was excited to speak my voice again. :grin: Now let’s make a Poll of who Liked or Disliked the Poll. :rofl: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hmm…I get the feeling that DC wants to make some merchandise with a specific DC artist…:thinking:

9 Likes

I’m not gonna lie I feel a little upset with how few I recognized :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

3 Likes

Naah, you can use it as inspiration for the next read! What’s life without a challenge? :wink:

Were there any artists you felt were missing we should include next time?

I’m personally hyped on getting anything with Joëlle Jones’ artwork on it.

5 Likes

It’s all good I just have a really bad memory especially when it comes to names…so I probably have read stuff by a lot of them I just don’t remember :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I just happen to be in a re-read of all things Frank Miller and Batman, so yeah, I’m game for some Frank Miller Dark Knight merchandise.

And 2021 is the 35th anniversary of BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS.

So looking forward to whatever DC has in store for that.

Maybe some new Frank Miller Batman stories… ?!?

Or maybe a Zack Snyder “Dark knight Returns” film with Ben Affleck?

Ha!

But yeah, some Frank Miller Batman merch, please and thank you.

I remember a lot of people didn’t like it, but ALL-STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER is one of the few comics that actually had me laughing out loud. I loved that series.

“I’m the godd*mn Batman.”

That was great, that was so funny to me.

6 Likes

Now that you mention it, I don’t think I saw Jason Fabok or Lee Bermejo on there, which is too bad.

And Stephen Sejic! That guy’s art would look really great on a t shirt :wink:

7 Likes

:star_struck: Good call @Batman0803! I support this, whoever’s looking!!

8 Likes

Neal Adams does such great anatomy. I’d live to see his take on Batman in the style of DaVinci’s vitruvian man.

3 Likes

Dustin Nguyen has a beautiful style and I would love to see some merch with it!

3 Likes