Sweet Tooth Virtual Premiere Screening - June 2nd 9pm ET/6pm PT - MUST RSVP IN ADVANCE

Netflix is hosting a virtual premiere screening of ‘Sweet Tooth’ on Wednesday, June 2nd at 9pm ET/6pm PT. According to the release from Netflix the screening will “feature an introduction by the cast and executive producers, the first episode and a sizzle reel giving you an exclusive sneak peek at what’s to come.”

To take part I believe you need to do three things:

1. Be a Netflix subscriber
  2. Click on the link below to RSVP by Friday, May 28th
  3. Use the access code they will email you on June 2nd to enter the virtual premiere screening

Even though this is a virtual event they claim there is “Limited Quantity Available” so if you’re interested act fast to get your spot! Hope to “see” you there on June 2nd for what sounds like a fun evening!

2 Likes

Hey @Mae - I want to make sure you see this as I’m certain you’ll want to take part!

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

So…just me watching the virtual premiere in 20 minutes?

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m unable to make it! Hope you enjoy and have fun, let us know after!

1 Like

Loved it. It’s different from the books but not dramatically so (yet) and the first episode sets up the series nicely - makes you want to see more. Can’t wait to watch in all on Friday.

#SweetTooth

2 Likes

Glad to hear, @FelixLeiter! I’ll be watching this ASAP after it comes out - I’m super excited. :deer:

1481415749_bouncing-deer

1 Like