Swamp Thing

Hey Everyone!

I’m limited on supplies for a while, since I’m away for work for a bit. My buddy brought me a piece of wood back from his work site for me, so it turned into Ol’ Swampy!

Cheers!
ESS

20 Likes

That’s amazing! I love how you let the wood shine through. This also reminds me that I need to finish watching the Swamp Thing series…

5 Likes

Fantastic piece! I have to agree with Broken-Knight that you did a great job keeping the wooden texture visible. I particularly like the shading and the detailing on the vines - well done!

5 Likes

@Broken-Knight, @WingsOfAether

Thank you both! I started with it just being B&W with the red eyes, and it was neat—not enough though. I added the color, but definitely wanted use the natural wood as highlights.

*Definitely finish the series, it’s great!

4 Likes

Well done, an original piece done on wood. Its amazing to look at and your correct the Swamp Thing series is good.

2 Likes

Very awesome

2 Likes

Excellent work!

1 Like

@Roger.1031 @NYJt3 @Corey19

Thank you all, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster Oh I love that this was done on wood that’s so cool! Did you use paint to draw it? Or it actually looks kind of like markers?! Very cool
@Broken-Knight Ooh! Definitely do! I think it’s still my favorite DC Universe original show! The production quality and plot twists are just so good :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you! Lol I did use markers. It’s all I had on me that would adhere to wood well.

2 Likes

Oh that’s cool they look great

2 Likes

Nicely done

1 Like

Very good!

1 Like

@jdaego55.10147, @GrasshopperLiesHeavy

Thank you both! :grin:

Fantastic work! This is awesome sauce incarnate!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :grin:

2 Likes

So good… just so good.

1 Like

Thank you @Barrys.Better.Half :grin:

So good!Amazing!

1 Like

Thank you @ELIOSI! :grin: