Swamp Thing Update #2

All the mods and support staff deserve pizza tonight, with beer on it

5 Likes

more young justice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On it? Ew! Worse than pineapple! Gurkā€¦

2 Likes

Applejack

How can we help the DC Universe service?

5 Likes

Love the first episode, and the dynamic of the characters. Hope, the first seasons has a proper ending that does not need a second season, but builds from the first season. All stories have endings, I just hope this one was not a premature done. :pray:

3 Likes

@TheOriginalCaptainMarvel, they are separate production teams. The other productions (Titans S2, YJ:O, Stargirl, Harley Quinn) are in no way affected.

5 Likes

Stop Worrying

Thank for the exact reply i asked you in.a thread

1 Like

@TurokSonofStone1950, just keep doing what youā€™re doing :slight_smile: Swamp Thing was not cancelled due to lack of support from subscribers, that much I know. In the meantime being active, positive members of the community is the greatest thing we can ask for. And thank you for the thoughtful question.

12 Likes

Long Live The DCU!

2 Likes

Well, the question that everyone has is Swamp Thing canceled? You kinda slid by that, I understand that there are no current plans for the show. But is the show gone for good?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear Applejack !!!

2 Likes

According to independent reporting from the media site Cinemablend, the cast and crew will have - or have already had - an opportunity to ā€˜retoolā€™ the ending of Episode 10 to provide the series with a definitive and satisfactory ending.

Iā€™m not sure if this is something that can be confirmed here or not, but I think itā€™s worth noting nonetheless.

1 Like

OK, I didnā€™t read the second part of the Swamp Thing issue and know Iā€™m going to say sorry. I should have read the second part of the statement, my bad.

If the plan was to air all ten episodes despite the cancellation, why announce its cancelled now? That makes no sense. It kills all momentum built after a fantastic first episode.

1 Like

@ComicCasters, no problem. It was a fair amount of info :slight_smile: Thanks for being understanding.

Itā€™s a big topic right now on twitter does it even matter to the bosses that itā€™s trending right now

2 Likes

@DigificWriter, the episodes are in post-production so I guess that could be a slim potential. I canā€™t confirm that and I donā€™t know how Cinemablend would have obtained that information, but I would like to believe that the 10 episode run will be a complete and satisfying viewing experience.

2 Likes

@mrjimp_829: Because it lets viewers recalibrate their expectations and be aware going into the next 9 weeks knowing that what theyā€™re watching is ā€œsingle-runā€.

I agree with the other guy or girl that said ā€œhow can we help the DC Universe serviceā€ so how can we help?

4 Likes

Awesome thanks for the info

2 Likes