Swamp Thing Premiere

I just came back from the premiere night of Swamp Thing, and it was amazing! I ended up biting my nails at certain parts since I was so nervous and anxious. I can’t wait to watch it again! Another win for DC Universe!

Also, it was great seeing you again, @applejack! I’m glad that I left work early to attend the premiere :smiley:

14 Likes

That’s great news man good for you. I’m stoked for swamp thing. It’s good to here that it’s a win for DCU so far I am loving all the series on here. Titans ,doom patrol, now a good review for swampy that’s great.I almost want to ask questions …but well you know ,spoilers. I Can’t wait for the 31st

1 Like

had no clue you were there as well wonderflash sucks we didnt meet up always next time glad you made it

1 Like

Congrats! maybe we’ll have a special table that says DC universe members office of people can congregate there for the next advance viewing like this.

Looks like there was a general admission as well, so I guess there were people that were assured seating and then there was other seating available where people could just go over there and hope for the best.

1 Like

@Wonderflash
I’m so sorry I missed you! But I’m so happy you made it to the event :tada:

1 Like

How was it?

1 Like

without spoiling anything your gonna love it

1 Like

This makes me very excited :smiley:

2 Likes

@Mikethecoptic, @Don-El, and @JLWWSM I didn’t know you guys were there! I arrived about ten minutes before the showing since I came straight from work, so I didn’t have time to mingle and look for people. It was great that we all made it to the event. Maybe next time we all can officially meet! :smiley:

@karxnbxxchxr it was awesome!

@Dr.Doom you’re going to love it!

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t there but I was rooting for everybody

1 Like

@Don-El oh my bad lol

1 Like

@WonderFlash its cool maybe next time if were at event we can meet up i got their early but didnt realize the parking lot was next to the threater at 6 so i didnt meet anyone really just applejack and was very nice so i hope next time were able to didnt have time after either i had a long drive back home

Ah! Sorry I missed you! Would’ve been great to have met IRL. Maybe at another event sometime. :seedling: