Swamp Thing needs to have a season 2... prove me wrong

I think it went exactly how it thought it would another Swamp Thing Thread.

I think it went exactly how it thought it would another Swamp Thing Thread.

Seriously though, i don’t understand why they had to cancel it, it’s the best DCU original so far and i liked Titans, Doom Patrol, and Outsiders

1 Like

I would love a Season 2 they teased Florionic Man which the actor looked amazing I would love to see more stories and explore Abby and Swamp Thing relationship. Hope we see a movie that was rumored or certain other futures of this app that are rumored. Would love to see Swamp Thing on more platforms like Netflix or Amazon Prime or Hulu I think that would generate such a large audience. The writing and acting was so well done I loved every minute. Also loved Derek Mears as Swamp Thing he was so awesome! When he brought Alec’s skeleton out of the swamp I had tears in my eyes it was so emotional. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Let’s try to keep this to the swamp thing vent thread guys. Totally get your frustration, but having this many threads can get very irritating when people try to navigate the rest of the threads. Thanks! :slight_smile: