Swamp Thing is a Awesome Series

I hope the Swamp Thing series gets more seasons!!! :slight_smile: I love the horror and wired side of the DC Universe!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Swampthing is the best show on this app. Well, original show. How is it Lobo may get his own show and Swampthing is cancelled. How the hell does Doom Patrol get renewed and not swampthing. How the hell does Star girl get a green light and this show is cancelled. What the fuck DC.

4 Likes

@comicbookjedi
Lobo is on SyFy so it doesn’t really pertain to DCU content. Doom Patrol hasn’t gotten renewed for a second season yet, but it should because it is a great show (objectively better than Titans which has gotten renewed for a second season). Stargirl is getting green lit because she’s a great character and the show is going to be awesome (I’m just assuming because of the high caliber of DCU content recently). I understand that Swamp Thing getting cancelled is upsetting (it is to me too), but there is much more that DC has to offer, even if Swamp Thing is awesome.

1 Like

The series is great, I love the developing relationship with Abby and Alec.

1 Like

I’m so angry that they’re canceling this amazing show! Everything from the acting to the writing to the production value to the music…it’s brilliant.

1 Like

Was so stoked about it and then they cancelled after only one episode? Made me sadful. But practically the same thing happened to John Constantine so… (Just don’t give us a cliff-hanger ending pleeeeaaaase?)

I had waited so long for Swamp Thing and was not disappointed. Now they cancel it after 1 episode? What a big FU to fans. Titans was renewed and wasn’t as good as Swamp Thing. I am cancelling my subscription to DCU. They obviously do not care about me so this is my FU back to them. Make mine MARVEL. 'Nuff said.

3 Likes

Swamp thing is great, I really liked it

3 Likes

I got DC Universe just for swamp Thing. Guess I don’t need it anymore since they’re cancelling. Bye DC!

3 Likes

Bye m4ck!

1 Like

Stick around, @m4ck. Theres still 8 episodes I can only assume are awesome. At the very least, binge it the final week. A dollar an episode.

I just wanted to say I also think this show is awesome and it breaks my heart that it’s been canceled. If you’re a horror fan, it offers al ot!

4 Likes

I’m also leaving with Mack. Why bother getting vested in shows if they’re then going to cut season size down and cancel them? This was my favorite show so far, and now it’s leaving. Because why? This really did feel like a big FU. A ton of marketing to use Swamp thing to get you to sign up for DCU, then episode 1 airs and BAM cancelled. Thanks for signing up!

2 Likes

I just watched episode 3 and have to say it keeps getting better. They really dropped the ball on this by canceling it.

5 Likes

Guys, I get it, it sucks that it was cancelled. I’m right there with you and I certainly don’t blame you if you were to cancel, but your only hurting the chances that Swamp Thing could be brought back. If DC can’t continue the series for what ever reason, Someone who can might be following this closely to see if it’s viable to bring it back. If the subscribers and episode views start going into the toilet, they may believe it’s because people arn’t interested. Do what you want, it’s your money, but your only hurting Swamp Thing, nothing else.

5 Likes

I’m right there with you. Swamp Thing looks incredible! I like the Beauty and the Beast vibe.

3 Likes

Easily the best DCU show so far, for me.

3 Likes

…and I’ve really liked all the DCU shows so far.

3 Likes

I love swamp thing #SaveSwampThing

1 Like