Swamp-Thing cancelled ?

Really to hear again that swamp thing is possibly cancelled. So sad :disappointed: right now

2 Likes

I did see some news that said that from a few sources. All of them bewildered on why…I hope not though:(

Very upsetting. I literally signed up because of this show. Not sure how much longer and invested I want to get with the remaining season and DC Universe in general. This is why Marvel is winning.

New Streaming service or not, Swamp thing the character or the show never had any Hype, intrest or fan base of any kind, it was inevitable. I hope It runs well as a mini series but that all it could ever be. Anyway SDCC cant come soon enough, we need clear solid answers on the status of this streaming service, will the arrowverse come here, can they cycle through some of their more recent DCU live action films and when will the merchandise reflect the series they proudce?

I’ll bookmark this for when it gets moved, lol.

1 Like

I was thinking this should be in the General Category, I would wait till a moderator says something

2 Likes

I don’t know what happened or what’s happening. Trying not to speculate, but it’s disappointing because this app and all the shows have been great! Just hope this show finds a way to keep going and that the app is successful

1 Like

(Copy/pasting to save my delicate fingies.)

You can find our official response in Watchtower here:

For any further questions or comments, please make them in the official response topic, to provide a single source of truth for community members. Thank you!

(Copy/pasting to save my delicate fingies.)

You can find our official response in Watchtower here:

For any further questions or comments, please make them in the official response topic, to provide a single source of truth for community members. Thank you!