Swamp Thing CANCELED??!! WHY??!!

A POWERFUL second episode displaying such potential for the future of this show and it is canceled because of monetary issues!!! And Ian Ziering appears, to boot!!! When I saw Swamp Thing looking SO OUTSTANDING, all I can think of is him battling Supes or Batman or Grodd, even teaming up with Constantine and Deadman!!! Still, I do not understand why this show cannot be saved!!! :scream::scream::scream::tired_face::tired_face::triumph::triumph::cry::cry:

3 Likes

No one said it can’t be saved. DC said there is no plans for a season 2 at this time. Which yeah, not a good thing. But for all we know the reason DC didn’t say that before it leaked is they were exploring ways to work out a second season.

2 Likes

@DanTheManOne1
Yea, I’m hoping that they do a Justice League: Dark next year, and come out with seasons in alternating years so each shows has time to keep the quality up. I’m thinking they might do a similar thing with Doom Patrol and a Cyborg original series. Anyway it works out, I’m sure DC will bring us some cool shows :slight_smile:

Hello @superdad2165.9389, thank you for reaching out to us about these concerns. We understand that there have been some recent rumors about Swamp Thing. Due to the sensitivity of these rumors, we wanted to offer some answers to questions that you might have. We posted a thread in the Watchtower which explains more about Swamp Thing, and you can read more here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/swamp-thing-update-2

If you have any concerns that haven’t been answered, please feel free to leave a comment on the Watchtower thread and it’ll be answered just as soon as possible. We’re going to try to consolidate any information and answers in that thread.

Opps I broke the 4th wall Oh well screw you North Carolina

1 Like

I mean Mr Nobody

1 Like