Swamp Thing Art

I like this one much better than the ones that I’ve recently been making. I wanted a simpler background, so I made sure just to do a nature scene, but still tried to tell a story on why he’s there, so i added a red x to the trees, to kinda show that someone was “harming the green” as swamp thing would say

17 Likes

I also wanted to show you how my pieces look before I color them, so here it is when I started coloring it

10 Likes

He is the Lorax, He speaks for the trees. Seriously though, Amazing job looks very professional

6 Likes

Very very awesome

3 Likes

Excellent work!

3 Likes

The detail in this is incredible @loganmichaelphilips! You’ve chosen a striking color palette that contrasts really well with Swampy, allowing the focus to remain on him. Thank you for sharing (and for adding the initial sketches/pen work) - fantastic job!

2 Likes

This has beautiful color. Such a peaceful looking sky with a fierce Swamp Thing. Awesome detail.

2 Likes

Echoing the many, but beautiful work with the colors!

2 Likes

I don’t think enough artists use violet—it really is a magical color. Love the pallet you chose for piece!

3 Likes

Man…WOW!!!

1 Like

I love the colors in this , I just hit like on the post then forgot to comment a minute ago kinda , lol :joy:. I was at work when that happened and just saw this again. Great job @loganmichaelphilips.

1 Like