Supervillain Game Over Messages

One of my favorite things about the Batman Arkham video games is the game over screens. Here is a good example of what I mean for the unfamiliar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQBh5QMlsk.
I was wondering what other supervillains might say on their own game over screens. Why should Batman’s villains have all the fun? Looking forward to what you come up with!

7 Likes

I’ll get the ball rolling:
Gorilla Grodd: “I love my meat Flash-fried”.
Bizarro: “Me am not the only Superman now! Hello!”

5 Likes

I have no idea what he would say but Johnny Sorrow would come up with something painfully and impractically lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

5 Likes

Brainiac:

A poor fighter. But a fine specimen for my collection.

6 Likes

Reverse Flash: “Not bad, but I can do better.”

“Don’t go dying on me yet! I have so many more ways to beat you.”

“Ah, killing you never gets old. Let’s do it again, shall we?”

After each line, he runs off screen to go back in time, thus giving an in-game explanation for the respawn and doing the boss fight over again

5 Likes

I feel like Superboy Prime would have some good (and extremely annoying ones). You could go with him complaining about how dark and terrible superheroes are now, or just whining about how he didn’t mean to kill you.

5 Likes

This :astonished:

6 Likes

Black Manta:

“In my head, this moment was more satisfying. Oh, well.”

4 Likes

Sinestro

“Exactly what I’d expect from someone of your skill”

“I was afraid this would have teken longer”

Atrocitus

“Such a quick defeat. THIS IS UPSETTING”
(Rages of the scream)

“Dex Starr enjoy you dessert”

3 Likes

Lex

“Disappointing, Mercy clean this up (as he walks off screen)

3 Likes

Deathstroke:

“Easy money.”

3 Likes