:renegade_robins: Superpower: Fly Robin Fly

What happens when Batman’s own son acquired super powers as a side effect of the unusual circumstances of his resurrection via Chaos Shard? Complete and utter chaos I should image. Come let’s find out members of the @RenegadeRobinsClub in this wrap up session of our Robin Rises Event. Because of this it will be a very short session before we move out of the N52 era.

To join RENEGADE ROBINS hit the link.

Just how does Bruce deal with this kid?

Oh that’s how…well alright then.

Poll Question
Is Damian better with his powers or without them?

• With Powers
  • Without Powers

0 voters

What to Read

* Batman & Robin #38-40
* Annual #3

Discussion Questions

1. What did you think of these stories with Damian having powers?

2. What would you have done if you were in Bruce’s position here?

3. What would you do if you suddenly woke up one day with powers?

4. Outside of his acquiring super powers, what other ways do you see his resurrection affecting Damian?

This concludes (more or less) Damian’s adventures in the New 52. Next session we move on to the DCYou transitional period between the N52 and Rebirth with the Year of Blood storyline in Robin: Son of Batman. Hope to see you all here

4 Likes

Okay, so Tomasi just decided to write some Silver Age stories. Gotcha.

2 Likes
  1. I thought it was interesting to see Damian with powers. He reacted in many ways like I would expect any teenage boy would.
  2. I think Bruce handled things very well with finding a safe way to drain Damian’s powers.
  3. I would definitely enjoy being able to fly.
  4. This is pretty my first Damian story, so I can’t really tell how his resurrection has changed him.
2 Likes

Thanks for your response! I don’t think it changed Damian much at all. If anything, the super powers allowed him to revert back to his “I can take on anything” attitude.

2 Likes

I do think everything he went through has had an effect on him though.

2 Likes