Superman: Up in the Sky

I absolutely love Superman: Up in the Sky. It’s just got everything. What do you guys think? I can’t really put it into words. Guess it’s left me speechless!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/superman-up-in-the-sky-2019-1/40b24aaf-f5aa-432e-ae63-84626b32d31a/new-to-read-dcu-row

6 Likes

I’ve been reading a lot of Superman comics lately, so I’ll have to check this out. :slight_smile: Thanks for the recommendation!

2 Likes

I’ll also recommend my all time favorite series Superman Batman from back in 2003.

3 Likes

I’ll have to check that out, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both recommendations made here are fantastic reads :+1:

1 Like

I’ve just finished reading this and while I loved the story, I can’t seem to figure out why the opening four pages focused on the girl getting kidnapped from Gotham, but then all the subsequent recaps refer to it as having happened in Metropolis.

2 Likes

I’d have to go back and reread it but maybe that’s an error.

1 Like

Never thought I’d read a story that I’d put alongside All Star Superman, but this one fits that bill.

2 Likes

I just finished it last week, and while I am not a big superman guy, this is by far one of the best comic series I have every read. It really makes me regret not pick up those Wal-mart giants.

2 Likes

I’m about halfway through this now. I’ve loved it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d also recommend this older comic that has the same feel to it as Up in the Sky and I think you all would enjoy. Action Comics (1938-) #792 Missing. It’s about Supes searching for a missing newspaper vendor when everyone else thinks it’s a lost cause.

2 Likes