|Writer| Jerry Ordway|
|Cover Artist| Jerry Ordway|
|Penciller| Jerry Ordway|
|Inker| Dennis Janke|
|Colorist| Glenn Whitmore|
|Letterer| John Costanza|
|Editor| Mike Carlin, Dan Thorsland

7 Likes

I love the Triangle Era, as its my all-time favorite era of my all-time favorite character.

4 Likes

Well then my friend lets keep this going shall we

3 Likes

Random image bump!

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 09-17-09 superman the movie - Google Search

4 Likes

Love the triangle series of Superman, it’s like a weekly soap opera series, instead of waiting a month, you wait a week with different comic series to see what will happen next.
Have a great and happy reading! :smiley:

5 Likes

0 (1)

4 Likes

Sure!

Leans forward in his chair, ala Toht in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

“What shall we talk about?”

:rotating_light: Nerd Alert :rotating_light:

The above is from pre-Triangle Era Superman content and thusly, does not fit the narrative of the Triangle Era.

However…pushes his glasses up, Reeve-style its also from the best scene of Superman III, so it’ll do nicely in these environs…right, Han Solo?

“Yeah, that’ll do nicely.”

Always listen to Han and remember…Han shot first.

Thanks for the image, @MisfitCMJ! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Release: Dec 04, 1990

Cover: Jan 1991

Stretching Point!

03 of 126

3 Likes

The ecological terrorist Terra-Man is back and LexCorp is going to pay. This time Manning crosses the line and an innocent man pays the price. Can Superman stop him before Lois becomes the next victim?

PAGES:
23 pages

RELEASED:
Dec 18, 1990

WRITTEN BY:
Jerry Ordway
PENCILS:
Kerry Gammill
INKS:
Dennis Janke
COVER BY:
Jerry Ordway

4 Likes

Ugly Mannheim uses Killgrave and Toyman to build Happyland, a park Intergang can use to launder money; Sleez uses the park to kidnap children, which gets Superman’s attention.

PAGES:
22 pages

RELEASED:
Jan 2, 1991

WRITTEN BY:
Dan Jurgens
PENCILS:
Dan Jurgens
INKS:
Art Thibert
COVER BY:
Dan Jurgens
Art Thibert
Glenn Whitmore
Todd Klein

5 Likes

0 (1)

In this landmark issue, Clark Kent reveals his secret, super-heroic identity to Lois Lane!

WRITTEN BY:

Roger Stern

PENCILS:

Bob McLeod

INKS:

Bob McLeod

COVER BY:

Brett Breeding Todd Klein Kerry Gammill

3 Likes

Me am no fan of Bizarro’s World. It not underrated classic of the Triangle Era.

3 Likes

0 (2)

The Man of Steel has always stood for ‘Truth, Justice, and the American Way,’ but will he step into the realm of world politics when the government requests that he forcibly oust a foreign dictator from office?

WRITTEN BY:

Jerry Ordway

PENCILS:

Jerry Ordway

INKS:

Dennis Janke

COVER BY:

Jerry Ordway

2 Likes

0 (3)

The Man of Steel has always stood for ‘Truth, Justice, and the American Way,’ but will he step into the realm of world politics when the government requests that he forcibly oust a foreign dictator from office?

WRITTEN BY:

Jerry Ordway

PENCILS:

Jerry Ordway

INKS:

Dennis Janke

COVER BY:

Jerry Ordway

2 Likes

Even Moth likes that one. That’s largely because of Karl Kesel’s work on Adventures of Superman #510. Kesel didn’t always get things right, but when he did- he REALLY got things right.

1 Like

Sorry for my “Actions” but I missed # 9 in the series

0 (4)

Time and Time Again’ part 3, continued from ACTION COMICS (1938-2011) #663. The Man of Steel battles the Third Reich after the nigh omnipotent Spectre transports Superman back in time to the days of World War II. Continued in ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN (1986-2006) #477.

PAGES:

23 pages

RELEASED:

Feb 19, 1991

WRITTEN BY:

Karl Kesel Jerry Ordway

PENCILS:

Karl Kesel Jerry Ordway

INKS:

Karl Kesel Dennis Janke

COVER BY:

Jerry Ordway

2 Likes

I agree and wish to buy you your beverage of choice as a means of celebrating our mutual agreement.

Another favorite of mine.

I haven’t read it in a while, so I may just crack open the trade before too long for a re-read.

1 Like

Superman’s involuntary jaunt through time lands him in the future where he encounters the Legion of Super-Heroes again…only this time they’re older and battling the deadly threat of the Sun-Eater.

RATING:

12+

PAGES:

23 pages

RELEASED:

Feb 26, 1991

WRITTEN BY:

Dan Jurgens

PENCILS:

Dan Jurgens

INKS:

Brett Breeding

COVER BY:

Dan Jurgens Art Thibert Glenn Whitmore Todd Klein

2 Likes

After the explosive battle against the Sun-Eater alongside the Legion of Super-Heroes, Superman lands in a distant past, when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth. He adopts a Dromiceiomimus as a pet to keep him company, and he passes six weeks in that era. Superman’s solitude ends when he finds the stranded time-traveling villain Chronos, who accidentally traveled to that Jurassic era after a battle against Blue Beetle. Superman explains how he went back and forth in time after being trapped in a time vortex. Chronos theorizes that Superman absorbed some temporal energies, and that an explosion can trigger those time jumps. So they both join forces and experiment with the villain’s equipment, but Chronos double-crosses Superman, attempting to harness the temporal energy for his time jump alone. But Superman breaks free from his trap and shoots the equipment with his heat vision, causing an explosion that triggers another time jump, leaving Chronos alone in that era.

Superman arrives in the Pleistocene period, and he remembers that the H’v’ler’ni, an alien race that he encountered previously in his past[1], was present on Earth during that era. He finds their city moments before they ignite their ships to leave Earth, so he stands below the rockets hoping the blasting force is strong enough to trigger another jump. Fortunately for Superman, it does, and he ends in the legendary Kingdom of Camelot in the Medieval Era.

3 Likes

“Dance, runt!”

1 Like