Superman The Movie Watch Along Tues. Apr 14 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

On Tuesday April 14, I’ll be hosting Superman the movie watch along. I think by far the greatest Superman film ever made, this movie is on DC Universe, put that on and use this thread to chat about the movie. The movie will start at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.:slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

6 Likes

Awesome!
Will be here. Sets notification on phone

1 Like

This sounds great! I think I can make it. I’ll check my schedule and get back to you.

1 Like

I will so try to be here!

1 Like

Hey I’m off that night so count me in.

2 Likes

:superman_hv_1:
We are just 2 hours away from the watch along!:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

1 Like

We are less then 20 minutes away til the watch along. :grinning:
8b092c3598a35c8fd0493dc1c51cb3ef

2 Likes

5 more minutes to go!:grinning:

Did anyone else dress up for this occasion? I’m wearing my Superman t-shirt.

1 Like

I have a Marvel shirt on, sorry.:persevere:

No hate. This world IS big enough for both.

1 Like

On your mark…get set,GO!:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

1 Like

And the curtains open, comic reading and the best Hero opening music!

1 Like

Richard Donner’s opening tells us the theme of his movie. He didn’t just bring a comic book to life but he made an epic adventure that is meant to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

By the way @Son.of.Robin, and @BatmanMazz Thankyou for joining.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anytime I hear the music I can picture Superman going into action.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve watched it. It still is one of my favorite movies of all time. I remember when they said that they made people believe a man could really fly.

2 Likes

They came along way from Kirk Alyn to Christopher Reeve to make Superman fly.

1 Like

I believe I first saw this on 2000 right when the superhero renaissance was starting with X-Men.

2 Likes

Marlon Brando made two great films in the 70s, first this movie and The Godfather.

1 Like