Superman the Animated Series NEEDS the HD treatment

Currently rewatching this show for background noise on a 4K TV…and man does it show! Batman the Animated Series looks amazing in HD. I know this series wasn’t as possible, but even the Justice League and JLU shows look better than this. This service can help give STAS the recognition it deserves, and hopefully it too will get a much needed HD face lift.

71EQB5Ze5xL.SY445.jpg

7 Likes

I agree! This show is so underrated. Often get buried underneath BaS and JLU

4 Likes

DCUniverse, get on this ASAP. This show was just as good as BTAS.

3 Likes

I agree, it’s one of my all time favorite show, it be great to see it in HD! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

WB Home Entertainment should take a look into remastering it in HD. I think it looks fine but would absolutely support an HD remaster too. Hopefully WB is considering it.

2 Likes

Exactly…while Batman: the animated series is great in its own right it was more grounded and basically set as a somewhat period piece, Superman: the animated series allowed them to expand the DC universe with different characters introduced and plus “World’s Finest” parts 1,2 and 3 are so good definitely amongst the best of show!

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with this this would be great if remastered.

I was hoping it would be after I saw Batman. The colors on STAS would pop so vividly in HD. That show was meant for it if any show ever was.

2 Likes