Superman The Animated Series: Main Villian Poll

This Month I’ve been doing Superman The Animated Series, to celebrate the show coming to HBO Max and it’s in HD for the first time.:slightly_smiling_face:
Anyway which of these 2 villians do you guys consider as a main enemy to Superman in the series.

Lex Luthor: Sure he’s a main enemy in comics, on this show he appeared more then any villians, and would do anything to get rid of Superman!

Darkseid: With some appearance he can be just as deadly and a serious main enemy for Superman!

Who’s Superman’s Main Enemy in Superman: TAS?
  • Lex Luthor
  • Darkseid

0 voters

Please feel free to leave a comment. :grinning:

:superman:

5 Likes

I pick Darkseid cause with a few appearance with great episodes, he can seriously be just as deadly for Superman. :slightly_smiling_face:
:superman:

2 Likes

they are both iconic. but lex is more of a villain to superman in that he exists to oppose him

3 Likes

Darkseid wasn’t a looming presence over the whole series. Lex was. Plus, we have to keep this in mind: Lex is voiced by the villain from Highlander, whereas Darkseid is voiced by the villain from Highlander II. It’s really no contest.

6 Likes

Gotta go with Luthor here, every time. I’ll also say, I think this show has one of the more memorable versions of pretty much all the villains including the ones where normally they kinda blend into obscurity like Parasite and Metallo.

5 Likes

Yes! I think STAS really does a great job with both of these villains. They are legitimate threats when used well. I also really liked the creepy take on Toyman.

5 Likes

I gotta go with Lex. He was always in the background pulling the strings for villains like Metallo and Bizarro when he wasn’t taking on Supes firsthand.

3 Likes