Superman Serial Watch along Ep. 1-3, Saturday, Nov. 16, 5:00pm EST/2:00pm PST

V1
Hello everybody, Every Saturday afternoon I’ll be doing a Superman serial watch along at 5:00pm EST/2:00pm PST.
Starting with Episodes 1 to 3. :slight_smile:
The episode is 15 minutes each, with 3 episodes, that’s about 45 minutes.
Episode 1: Superman comes to earth
Episode 2: Depths of the earth
Episode 3: The reducer ray

4 Likes

Cool! I’m absolutely in for this, as I haven’t seen these chapters since 2006 or so (despite my owning the DVD set until 2017).

BTW @Reaganfan78 I saw that a post of your’s was highlighted on the 11/8 episode of DC Daily. Congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face: :tada::fireworks:

2 Likes

Thankyou @Vroom, I was thrill and felt honor to be mention on DC Daily! :grinning:

2 Likes

Rightfully so, it’s well deserved. :+1:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::tv: Hello everybody, we’re just 4 days away from the Superman Serial watch along. Each week we’ll be watching 3 episodes each. I just wish that @DC_Community would have the second serial where ‘Luthor’ makes his first screen appearance! That would be fun to watch.

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 It’d be great to have Atom Man vs. Superman here, as it was released with the previous serial by Warner Home Video on DVD in 2006, as part of “Superman: The Theatrical Serials Collection”.

Regardless, I’m looking forward to Saturday afternoon. One of the best ways to spend a Saturday afternoon is with a fun, old fashioned serial, especially when The Man of Steel is in it.

2 Likes

2 more days to go! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

calls in the folks from the Facilities department to install a popcorn popper

Oh, I need to put in the order for “butter flavoring” too. thinks for a moment Do we need the hose? Ah heck, why not? It’s Friday!

2 Likes

We are just 24 hours away til the Superman Serial watch along! :grinning:

1 Like

Wish I could join, but I’ll be working. Hope you have a great watch along!!!

2 Likes

Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Less then 4 more hours to go!
Back in the 40s, each week kids would go to a movie theater to see their favorite hero on screen. 10 cents must be alot of money at that time so they might’ve work for it so they can see what happen next! :slightly_smiling_face:

I should be able to attend. I’ll update you if anything changes. :superhero: I’m really looking forward to watching this, as I’ve never seen it.

2 Likes

We are just a little bit hours away, can’t wait, I haven’t host watch along since March, so it’s great doing it again! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

I’m getting ready!

1 Like

:grinning: Welcome JLWWSM! Thankyou for joining. We are less then 10 minutes away!

1 Like

WhooHoo!

2 Likes

6 minutes! i have peas on the boil!

1 Like

The Superman Serial was made just a few years before the George Reeve Superman. :slightly_smiling_face::tv:

1 Like

:grinning:Welcome Biff_pow, Thankyou for joining!